Reviews for A Family Created
BrokenHawk chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I LOVE THIS!
Normally I'm not a huge fan of M-Preg but I like this one.
Banana... *smirk*
Her Devilness chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
This is like the first fic ever I bothered to put on my alerts.. because the story is so well written and I had just such great expectations for it. And every time I come to and see that it's not updated my heart breaks a little. );

And today when I after a long time came to check again... I seriously let out a whiny sound like I was gonna cry when I saw this story was on hiatus.

Please continue it. It would mean the world to me. Cause there aren't many GinXKira fics out there, let alone ones with mpreg and such a promising start.

*sends hugs and energy and whatever you need to make this story continue*
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
...silly kira...gin just have proublems...that's all
Veritgo chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I love the way Gin treats Izuru in this most fics have him being overly cruel to him. And Gin calling Izuru mama and then "mama Izuru and Daddy Gin" love it. i hope you write more soon, Plz you write very well. oh what if Izuru only found out by someone like Renji or Hisagi saying something bout how he dtarts to act.
cori07 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I hope you write some more! I love this story!
niallerslovelydance chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
i love kira
nekluvshp chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I demand an update! Which obviously means I like it. :3

BTW, this is the first Bleach story I have reviewed, and I've been on this site for 3 years. I also read Part 1, 2 and what you have done of 3 of... crap, I can't remember what its called now. But you should know which one I'm talking about! They're your stories after all!
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Love it! More soon please!
ravensterling123 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
hehe Kira's pregnant! XD Awwwww 3 cute chapter!
AnimeNutsy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011