Reviews for Convergence
I just found this lovely work of fiction. It was well written and followed what humanity as a whole would have done In regards to an attack. I teared up at the presidents speach... well done on that.
Green Paw chapter 19 . 2/14
MOAR! I WANT MOAR! MOAR!
on a more serious note I do genuinely think this is a good story and would greatly appreciate more, though to be truthful I do picture the UNSC as being a little more badass ( that isn't me saying that it makes your story any less good, its just the way I prefer to view the UNSC). Thanks for what you have posted (and I would not be angry if you post more chapters, so you don't have to worry about that). Have a good day.
Nate chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
"Client Race" as anything but a bulling asshole reason for war is... bullshit.

And Bullying assholes deserve whatever the fuck the victim dishes out - up to, and including Terran Federation Navy General Directive 18 - The Extermination of a Sentient Species.
Nate chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Considering how many biotics I killed in ME1,2, and 3 ... yeah this is ME wank out the ass.
Nate chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
General Directive 18 [TFN GD18] is definitely called for against the stupid motherfucking asshole turians, well against them and the fucking B5 dickheaded minbari.
Nate chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This was recommended to me as a story where the turians got stomped in the FCW - I'm giving it one more chapter ... after that I have better shit to do than read yet more fucking ME wank.
Namewa no My Nam chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Medical tech isnt that advance? Dude, Dr halsey perform a field surgery, to transplant organ from a portable clone vat that can clone any organ of any subject. She did this on reach, 2552, while the planet burned to cinder. Not only once, but twice. And get this, on a freaking spartans. And aside from the portable organ cloning vat, she have some sort of field generator that can make the immediate environment, sterile enough to perform those surgeries. And get this, those equipments all fits inside a rucksack. Granted, she was escaping from ONI castle base, the most high tech base on reach, she can access some high tech equipment. Given this story time line which was, what? 100 years after 2553? When human won? Holy shit dude, shield on odst wont be the only advancement UNsc have.
Brenden chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
goodwork
lynda.key1 chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Okay then...FanFiction struck again. Posted review for another story by accident. Now for my real review:

Amazing. Absolutely amazing! And this is from someone who usually doesn't read crossovers, especially involving a universe I'm not familiar with (Mass Effect). I had a little trouble with the flow at first, and yes there were some spelling/punctuation/grammatical errors, but overall you presented a tale I was loath to put down until the end. Thank you for persevering and leaving a complete story I am gladly adding to my favorites. And on the off chance you resume pursuing your muses here I am adding you as one of my favorite authors.

I know life has gone on for you and I hope your path is leading you somewhere wonderful. Take care of yourself, and thank you for the magic.
lynda.key1 chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Talk about a heart stopping drop! Ouch... Glad the boys made it ok. Pine is pretty good defusing Fowler. Guess Bowman still has to prove himself.

Great knife work by Austral. Loved all the fighting especially at the end when they opened the door to Hunters and booked back the other way lol. Then out of the pan into the fire as they say.
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
What?
Owen Self chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
I actually teared up at that speech. Your writing is seriously amazing.
Owen Self chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Okay... I love this. Instead of using the Master Chief as a main character, we get to see what other people think of him privately. This is something I've seen maybe one other time, though admittedly Hal frantic is just now pinging my radar, so it could be common, but I like this.
Also, Cortana is pretty human for an AI, isn't she? Wonder why that is.
Owen Self chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Character development is a tiny bit shallow, but the realistic situation is good. Overall, I'm starting to like Nieve.
Owen Self chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is excellent, you made me empathize with Nieve when he was hurt.