Reviews for Convergence
Axcel chapter 19 . 11/5
The silly aliens are so childish. "Get them before they get us" is only done when you are positioned to get them quickly. If you are positioned like that, you must have information in detail about the potential enemy. That information would also show you that they are not your enemy and have no designs on you. So, you have no need to strike, so you won't.

That, and they're not Covenant.
Axcel chapter 4 . 11/5
Mass effect grenades suck to the degree they can't be called grenades or even flash-bangs. It is always annoying in the games.

You know, canonically, kinetic barriers work by resisting the mass of something, not the kinetic energy. It is never explained in fluff or game whether the barriers do this by manipulating the incoming object's mass or by forming a zone of mass equal to the incoming object so its mass is negated (like pool balls transfering energy). Probably the latter. The fact personal barriers only take like five or six hits to drop despite the bullets having less mass than a grain of sand means even a derringer's tiny bullets would probably be too much for a personal barrier to effect. So, against a rifle bullet or a .50 AE round... yeah.
Axcel chapter 2 . 11/5
Mass effect frigates have guardian lasers but no other weapons. I am unsure what armor mass effect ships use other than the asari salaris armor from ME 2, but I doubt their guardian lasers with their short range (I think it was ten kilometers) could harm UNSC ships. Though, those guardians probably would work decently against UNSC missiles. After all, there are like a dozen guardians on a frigate and they have pretty good reaction times, though the diminishing returns of guardian lasers would doom them against the macros missile massacres the UNSC unleashes.

Something I find amusing is that canon missiles in mass effect are generally kinetic killers. They accelerate and maneuver to the point guardians struggle to shoot them down and then use eezo to massively increase their mass so kinetic barriers can't stop them. This mass increase decelerates the missiles enough to be picked off by guardian lasers. Rather foolish when you could just equip the missile to destabalize and overcharge its eezo core when the barrier appears instead of slowing the missile. Big boom that also happens to be particularly damaging to kinetic barriers.
Axcel chapter 2 . 11/5
I would have thought the UNSC would be quick to destroy (albeit, carefully) any relay in their space after finding the coordinates of wherever each leads. No sense leaving a door open like that, after all. A smart AI would easily be able to take control of each relay humanity finds and de-activate it for safe disposal.
Nate chapter 18 . 8/7
Ugh... so the fucking asshole turian get away with this shit yet again.

Yeah... won't be reading anything else of yours
TheRangerBoy chapter 13 . 6/6
Wait. Garrus is dead but shepard is alive :( so sad he's my favorite character
Officer HotPants chapter 13 . 5/5
Ah yes. The Yarg. That legendary race of space pirates.
I just found this lovely work of fiction. It was well written and followed what humanity as a whole would have done In regards to an attack. I teared up at the presidents speach... well done on that.
Green Paw chapter 19 . 2/14
on a more serious note I do genuinely think this is a good story and would greatly appreciate more, though to be truthful I do picture the UNSC as being a little more badass ( that isn't me saying that it makes your story any less good, its just the way I prefer to view the UNSC). Thanks for what you have posted (and I would not be angry if you post more chapters, so you don't have to worry about that). Have a good day.
Nate chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
"Client Race" as anything but a bulling asshole reason for war is... bullshit.

And Bullying assholes deserve whatever the fuck the victim dishes out - up to, and including Terran Federation Navy General Directive 18 - The Extermination of a Sentient Species.
Nate chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Considering how many biotics I killed in ME1,2, and 3 ... yeah this is ME wank out the ass.
Nate chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
General Directive 18 [TFN GD18] is definitely called for against the stupid motherfucking asshole turians, well against them and the fucking B5 dickheaded minbari.
Nate chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This was recommended to me as a story where the turians got stomped in the FCW - I'm giving it one more chapter ... after that I have better shit to do than read yet more fucking ME wank.
Namewa no My Nam chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Medical tech isnt that advance? Dude, Dr halsey perform a field surgery, to transplant organ from a portable clone vat that can clone any organ of any subject. She did this on reach, 2552, while the planet burned to cinder. Not only once, but twice. And get this, on a freaking spartans. And aside from the portable organ cloning vat, she have some sort of field generator that can make the immediate environment, sterile enough to perform those surgeries. And get this, those equipments all fits inside a rucksack. Granted, she was escaping from ONI castle base, the most high tech base on reach, she can access some high tech equipment. Given this story time line which was, what? 100 years after 2553? When human won? Holy shit dude, shield on odst wont be the only advancement UNsc have.
Brenden chapter 17 . 10/2/2014