Reviews for Shattered Illusions
Dudtheman chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
love the couple and would love to read more hope this is not the last story u do with them )
Dudtheman chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
fun story thanks for the read
Cathy chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
First I must say, you wondered if there were any RoLo readers still out there...my answer is yes. Lots of us. And I must say I had to read both of your fics before reviewing. I just discovered them today. Your concepts were fantastic, and your writing was concise and not filled with nonsense. In a few words I loved it. Only one tiny thing to point out is mispelled words, but hey who cares when you have such a good read. :) Don't know if you are aware there is a site full of RoLo lovers fiction, call the Rolo Realm. If you haven't visited please do so, good writers are always welcome there and who knows you just might find another home...AngelAloft
mellow137 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
That was just beautiful story, I just finished read both parts and could easily see Logan and Ororo coming together like this. There were moments I was holding my breath, waiting to see were you would be taking us next. I hope you choose to revisit them at some point.

ShyButterflyKiss chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
*sniff sniff tear* i hate the ending, this story's too short! Why do all good things come to an end! *sigh* though i would've like more info into there relation ship atleast little dabbles over the 3 years but this works! *sniff* i wish i could say update soon... butt i can't!
QTFics chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I am sad that this is the end of the story. :o( I love how you kept it realistic at the end.
Arich chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
To many twists and turns drive me crazy. The ending was perfect.
jazphace chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Thanks for updating! Sorry you cut it short :( Definitely enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more RoLo soon;)
jeanniebird chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
oh, now it is geting really interessting! I like your writing style, because you describe the character's emotions so well.
QTFics chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
This should be an interesting Spring Break.
ShyButterflyKiss chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
*cries* for the longest i coudn't read when you updated! now i'm happy that i can but i wish there was more... -Nudge nudge wink wink-
QTFics chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Thank you so much for updating this story! Poor Wolverine, to distracted to argue with Scott? He must have it bad!
jazphace chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Great beginng to an awesome story ;) Please update soon! I love me some Logan and Storm!
Enchanter's Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I enjoyed this piece! )

Apologies for not reviewing your last piece but I look forward to reading a final part.

Keep up the good work. ) x
ShyButterflyKiss chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Why did you just stop there! This was sooooo good but this was like the worst cliffhanger ever! i want to read more badly so please hurry up and update!