Reviews for Juxtaposition
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I liked this piece! It's so much more well-written than any of the Minerva/Artemis pieces I've attempted to do.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwww, I actually did like that. I don't particularly want Artemis with Minerva, but mostly that's because she up and disappeared. So... Also, they were a bit too similar. I really liked Holly in this though. I can go either way with their relationship, you've read my ultimate conclusion on it I believe, so as long as that deep connection they have is always there.

MsSheerAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You're so right about the Holly v/s Minerva.. I mean seriously?

and let me tell you this... your fic is soooo IN CHARACTER!

I loved, how they all managed to be themselves yet in a whole new scenario... Good job!

Keep it up,

iluvcoffee123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Thank you for writing this! I like to think of Holly loving Artemis in a familyish way, definitely not romanticaly. I also love the A/M pairing. You did a great job (in my opinion) of showing what Artemis would be like while in love with Minerva. Great story :)
PARAdoxial chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i love this. it's not annoyingly romantic and this is how i think artemis would be like in love. love it~
MentalParrot chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh you saving grace. All A/M stories should follow this example. I particularly find that portrayal of Holly to be the most accurate about her view towards Artemis. It's borderline maternal. Lovely work!
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was lovely :) I love Artemis/Minerva. Holly/Artemis brings up too many disgusting moral issues...
Gittacat chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love your portray of Holly. I totally agree! I just love Artemis and Minerva.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I like it. A lot. Thank you for not having Holly be in love with Artemis. I don't have any concrit. :)
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was incredibly cute. I think, even if I don't like Minerva, that I'll fave this. :)

PikaChica chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
A very refreshing story! I loved the part about Holly's maternal instinct. I too was getting sick of the Minerva vs. Holly cliche.
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
The story was good, the writing was good, the syntax was good. My only complaint is personal and has to deal with the pairing found within. Although I usually despise A/M fics, I found this one to be rather tolerable. This is a good thing.

That is all.

-R. Reynolds
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
HELL YEAH CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP OR WHAT! and why did you say you didn't like what you wrote, i think it's a good story!
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh I love this! :D I'm an AXM fan and I think you've done a great job with this! I like how you didn't have Holly pining after Artemis the way most people do. It's not a love triangle.

Though she was kind of stalking him... Haha.

But why is it that whenever someone does A/M it's always them playing chess? Isn't there anything else they could do together?
bunnyjuices chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
May I just say, that it humors me a bit that Holly seems a bit like a stalker. I'm just saying. ;)