Reviews for He Couldn't
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't like Seto uke either. I think Katsuya is just a complete bottom, I don't know.

I liked this, though. :)

P.S: I'm starting to love all your writings.
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
ASDFGHJKL! HOW DID I FUCKING MISS THIS? ARRRRRRRR! *flails around in self-loathing* IT'S SUPPORTING ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT! I AM A TERRIBLE FAN! *rolls around in fury* GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

*cough* Um. Yes. OTL Thank you very much for your support. I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I LOVE YOU.

Aw, Katsuya. D: I LOVE YOU TOO, PUPPY! *is White Lightning'd* DX
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Flamers suck D:

We all have the right to write whoever we dang well please and in whatever way we please. It's ridiculous when people think that THEIR pairing is the be-all and end-all.
UtopianSybill chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Personally, I like uke Seto. Katsuya (Jou, Joey, whatever) has a dominate streak in him...It's buried but it's there. As is submissive Seto. But that's not why I'm writing...if I did that I'd be just as bad as the flamers. You wrote very well, I felt for both of them. I like that back story with Katsuya, maybe you could expand on that. And what about Seto's virginity? How did he lose that? What's your opinion? You have me curious now.

Thanks for standing up for this writer. Who ever she/he is.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Thank you so fucking much for making this! I fucking hate Uke!Seto! I am just like you! Awesome! Your the best! Great Fanfic too!
dragonwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*Sniff* Poor Joey. I know you hate uke!Seto, but I actually don't mind him either way. So just... keep writing, because you're awesome either way!

Ahem. In regards to the author that you're referring to, I totally agree (if we're thinking of the same person, which I think we are). I wanted to tell him/her myself, but the comments are now disabled because people suck. If possible, please pass my support along to him/her. You guys are my two favorite people on this site-I couldn't bear to lose either of you!
Dumb Ass chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Well to start I think you bashing people who like certain things aka uke Seto is wrong. Everyone can like what they want wehn they want. Also have you seen any proof to what reizbar ookkami or w.e her name is states. I looked trhough her reviews and have yet found these highly critizing post. I think she just wanted to start trouble there are good uke Seto fictions so Idk why she even posted it if she didnt like it, even more if the friend she was posting it for is not her friend anymore.

I'd say she's lying and just wants people to get pissed at random writers. Way for her to be mature. Start general chaos so she can get reviews from her loyal suck ups. hahha. What trash really.
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I agree with you, uke Seto totally sucks. There should only be seme Seto.
jaye subjectFLAMING DEFENCE chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
first off, I would like to say great job on the story. You really captured the trust yet ditrust between seto and katsuya. Second, I as well abhsolutely hate seto as An uke. As writer and readers it is impportant that the writer's notes are read thourghly. I hope our dear friend Ookami-sama will continue to grace us with her gift. And seeing how this is by Android tablet, I believe this is enough to express my gratitude that so many are standing against flamming.
Crit chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You hate uke!Seto? Well good for you, but there are people who adore uke!Seto. Honestly though, with the amount of times you stated it, it's almost enough to think that you're in denial.

Besides, the people who didn't know Reiz hated uke!Seto are the people who DON'T read author's notes so spamming your author's notes with how much you hate the pairing is pretty childish and pointless. Not to mention an irritation to those who do read them.

All in all your story basically only served to highlight that Seto is an insensitive self-absorbed jerk(He never even wondered whether what he was feeling was normal after the first time bottoming. Instead he just assumed that Jou was bad)... I have to admit that that characterization of him is canon so good job with that.

I'd like to point out that you made the 'you're' mistake twice. It should have been 'your'

This review is not a flame. It is an expression of a personal view which, as you stated, is what ff . net is for.
b chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
your dumb. actaully she's mad because people said they also hated uke seto instead of saying what they liked bout her chapter.