Reviews for Bubblegum
zombiesluvme chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Cute. Adorable. Loved it.

But aren't the unicorns in most FF games vicious beasts? I'm can picture Auron argueing that his little friend is not cute but in fact a ferocious seed! And that its pinkness is meant to lull you into a false sense of security. Beft
ore Bam! Lightning bolt to your only mage!
swift chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, I love the fluffy unicorn and the name "Bubblegum!
It made me LOL :D
A great story
swift the 5th marauder chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, this seriously made me LOL, and then I was like "Awww, who knew Auron had a soft side" It was very fun to read!
kmacl chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
haha ! that was so cute. nice one :)
Mrs-Highwind chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was so sweet! XD
prospiitian chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Okay. I just imagined a black-and-white Auron and Bubblegum at the mvoies. Then in a diner. Then skipping in a field of flowers, then Rikku and Bubblegum at a park while Auron cries at a distance while Baby Come Back plays in the background. I don't know if this is because of what you said at the end of the chapter, or because it's 3:30 in the morning xD (probablythefirstone)
PocketStrawberry chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww, what a cute story! I really like it! And you had the characters nailed, my friend! Way to go!
SilverCrimson chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was actually kind of cute, hehe i've been so busy i haven't had the time to work on mine...
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow! I didn't see this until Ky and I were talking about Aurikku and I started scrolling through the stories and we read it at the same time and... Okay, the point is, this was funny. And made me laugh. And the end made me feel special. Ky and I freaked out about it, and laughed a lot, so thank you.

This review was rambling, and confusing, and doesn't make sense, and really doesn't have a point but to say, "Hey! I saw this!"

And I did.

And laughed.

And said "and" a lot.
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I haven't read FFX fics in a few weeks so I missed this!

OMG You mentioned us!

This was funny and cute and makes me feel like bubblegum inside!

You're awesome.

REALLY awesome.
Gining chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Auron? and a pink unicorn? Give me a moment to wrap my mind around that one... So Auron has a soft spot for soft things, what's the big deal? It was kinda random, but in a good way! I mean the person who came up with the concept of Auron probably wouldn't put a unicorn anywhere near him, but unfortunately you're not him. That's what made this so great! I enjoyed it no matter what the naysayers may think. You warned them, it's their fault for getting their panties in a bunch. Again very funny and very nice to read, Gin~
LadawnTheLiar chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh my god this is so funny! I would have never thought that Auron would have a pink unicorn! Oh this was I really good fic it gave me a laugh that I really needed! Great job!
telcontarian chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aww, this was sooooooo cute! At first I thought that the pink unicorn was a reference to Sauron's Evil Overlord Camp. I loved it, it really made me smile. Don't listen to the people who leave the flames, they don't know a good story even if it was dancing in front of them eating popcorn.

Love!

Tari
SpiraChan80 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i WAS going to bite your head off for the pink unicorn but since its supposed to be an inside joke or something i'll let it slide.

i will however criticize how you conveyed Auron. the way you wrote him made him seem like some cold hearted bastard when in ffx reality he's just really serious, with a hint of dry humor. although i kinda agree with the 'holy-crap-how-am-i-supposed-to-comfort-a-crying-girl' thing.

also i dont think Rikku would cling to Auron, Tidus maybe(i wont start on tidus cause then i'll be flaming and i'm trying not to do that)
irenekristineee01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011