Reviews for When The Pain Dies Down
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Did paul not imprint on Rachael? If so his son couldn't imprint on jacobs daughter since they are couins!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Great story.
Peacelover56 chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
loved it
Maxsmomma chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Can't seem to read chapters 19-20; keep getting an error message about a bad gateway with the number 520.

Maybe it's a glitch; would like to finish the story...
SweetPotatoPie chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
I like this story so far :) however I think u made a mistake. In this chapter ( chap 9 ) u mention Billy saying something to the pack but in the first chapter u said he died...
ozlady80 chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Anoher awesome story i loved did not know u had a sister who is alsona writer u should have told me i am going to check her out and cant wait to what u got coming next!
the newest daughter chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
I dont know if your planing a sequel for this but I hope you are I would love to see what happens with them and there children
JJ-Jefferu chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
Awww that was a beautiful ending :)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
First of all this is gonna be VERY different than all my other reviews, because I played the song throught the whole reading of the chapter.

This song has aways hit me really deep, and it always makes me cry. so I couldnt stop reading and review like I always do.

I just wanna say that the way you wrote this chapter was very beautiful, I myself are not married, or are a mom, Im not even in a relationship, but i felt everything you describe just like if I was.

Thank you for this story, even though you had me screaming bloody murder the whole way hahaha.

Having said that.. i love that you Gave Leah and Embry two children, and How the pack keeps imprinting within them :) Brady and still being attached to the new generation. I really liked that because the old generation will keep beign attached to the new one :)..

You made me cry the whole way through wether I was angry at jr, heart broken for Lacey, or super happy with this last tender beautiful chapter..

Once again Maxine, job perfectly done :)
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
I loved this story and I am so happy that I got 2 read it while u writing it!
JellyBeane chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
Love it! Such an awesome story! :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
The Dirty Diana chapter 20 . 5/15/2011