Reviews for I won't say but it's all my fault
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I loved this!
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hi, I'm a new fan of the Big Bang Theory(I can't believe I missed 4 years of this show thank god for syndication) I'm also reading as much of fanfiction as I can. Anyway I've read all your tbbt stories. I have enjoyed them immensely. You write the characters well and even your darker stories are in character. Thanks for writing.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Good story. Could you continue? :D
Bimrin chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Glad to see you writing again amtrak. Your stories are some of my favs. Can't wait to see what you put out next.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I read this this morning and it kinda made me really happy. It just seemed so real...you haven't lost your touch with them, at all! I just want you to write more and more an more! But I'm glad you're writing them again, so very glad!

Can I say again I love this and I want to hug either Leonard, Penny, Leonard and Penny, the fic, and/or you! *hug*

And the "I should ask Amy" made me smile. Besties FTW!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow, this was so great! While I hate to see Leonard all sad and heart broken over a break-up, the fact that he gets comforted by Penny totally makes up for that! But, yeah, I adored the little talk they had and how it leaves things looking optimistic for them. Great fic!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful. Kind of want this to happen because it was so perfect but kind of don't because...poor Leonard :(

But anyway...so lovely. Both completely in character and I think you captured Penny's friend vs. ex mindset confusion perfectly.

Favouriting!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful!
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What? New fic from Amber? And it's Leonard/Penny?

I loved this. Really really loved it. How Penny's still trying her best to be supportive for Leonard, and how he's upset even though he acknowledges she wasn't quite right... And Leonard's "I really liked her" just about broke my heart. Even though I can't wait to see Priya gone, remembering that it's gonna hurt Leonard again makes me really sad. :(
krazykeesha chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"Just wasn't what she wanted."

That is exactly what Leonard and Priya's relationship seems now, she doesn't fit and doesn't seem to really be with Leonard for who he is. I really down't know why they are still together :/ so hope Priya and Leonard are not together by the end of the season at least. This was well written from both perspectives.
The Star Fisher chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
So I'm not really sure if I want Leonard to be dumped by Priya on the show, I really like how this played out.

Penny was so absolutely in character (as was Leonard) - really, this was great. And that line about Priya not fitting in with the group took my breath away for a second - so simple, but so true and powerful.