Reviews for There You'll Be
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I cried.. alot. Great story.
shreya1919 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Did I cry? *scoff*
I'm practically sobbing.
(Kudos, BTW)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
The tears are streaming down my face. I have three major fears. One, that one of my kids will die. Two, that my husband will die & I'll have no way to support my kids. Three, that I will die & not be able to see them grow up. Wait, I should've said four. Four is my disability will keep the kids from having a normal childhood like what happened with my older kids. So this story hit home...

la-geologia chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Holy crap, I was crying like a baby by the end! This was great though. It was a downer, but I'm so glad I read it! :)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow! Yup, tears. Great job.
twilight81386 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
yea i cried. I almost didnt want to finish it becasue somehow i knew she wasnt going to make it. It was so real, it hurts to think that this stuff actually happens. Beautifully and powerfully written
cgoodwi2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was beautiful...and tragic. Yes, I cried. This is the second story that has ever made me cry. Good luck with your future writings.
lovedavidbeckham chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was...Omg you killed me. So heartbreaking. I cried like a baby I have to admit.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You do ache exceedingly well!

Reb
VirtuousBee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm really trying to put into words how I feel after reading your story. I've never known a love like you described. I am not just crying but sobbing with a pain I hope to never experience. You are an brilliant writer. BTW Congrats on the win you certainly deserve it.
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
saddest story ever... Seriously the things that get to me are the stories where someone is lost unexpectedly.

The part that made my heart clench... is below -

"Just don't ever leave me, and then we'll never have to worry about it."

You smiled, knowing that walking away could never be a possibility, as it were for me. "You know I would never leave you; don't even entertain the idea…it will get you nowhere."

"Do you promise?"

"Edward, stop. I promised that when we got married. How many times do I have to remind you?"

"Okay, okay," I surrendered. "But know, I'll never forgive you if you break that promise," I warned.

"Stop worrying about it, then." You tugged on my neck, bringing my lips to yours, successfully ending the conversation.

O.o

March 2009

Her skin was cold, distant. "I forgive you," I whispered into her ear, my voice catching from the sob that was willing to escape. I only hoped she would be able to understand

Excellent job and I loved every bit of it!

thank you for sharing!

xo

jaime
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was intensely painful to read and left me bawling.

I was stupid in going straight to the end before i read anything and the last line completely threw me off. I slowly scrolled up in hopes of maybe figuring it out as so many ff's are predictable as fuck but as i kept scrolling up i became more confused and angry cause i didnt get it so when i figured out she died I straight out cried. It hurt sooo damn much and i read the story backwords which in my opinion made it harder. Gahhhhh love and hate it at the same time.

Good job.
lebells1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I didn't cry. I bled. Damn, it's like there is this broken, sour-ish feeling coming from the inside of my heart.

Story plot wasn't complicated, but the feelings written are the so real, and tangible. To me. *sniff*