Reviews for Fearless
We got a spying Neji xD
BigBootyBaby chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely love it!
ouranime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This has got to be my favorite fanfic yet.
gummy b3ars chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Wow this story is great! U should update very soon,can't wait to read another chap.
Amoosie77 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Lovee iittttt OMG please updattteee ::::)((((()(()(
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
update update update update update update update update! :D
tim lee1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
This was a super chapter again...the moment-by-moment narration of the kiss between Naruto and Hinata was just perfect and real romantic. I am just sad that the story is over...it seems like there should be more here...soooo much more for you to say. I would sure like to read how you would take Naruto to the point of saying he loved Hinata in return. I do hope you will finish one day:)
Thanks,
timlee
tim lee1 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
The spar was just superbly done here. Good job describing the action...which was easy to envision as the fight took place. The opening scene, with Hinata running into Naruto, was unexpected and turned out to be very cool. Great chap.
tim lee1 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Ino is sticking her nose in here. They were happy and doing just fine without her:) Oh, well...let's see where this goes now. Good chapter.
tim lee1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Wonderful first date chapter. They talked, and got over the jitters...and then had a sweet time together. As a NaruHina guy from the start I wish something similar could take place after the war taking place in the manga right now...we will see!
tim lee1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great chapter...kind of funny and yet it seems so much like a way that Naruto and Hinata would finally end up on a date. This seems sooo much like Naruto and also like Hinata...she never hesitates or makes Naruto wait...she follows her long held feelings.
Amer Leon chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
man! what a great...romantic chapter. you really knocked the ball out of the park...to put it in baseball terms:) i just wish it wasn't over...it doesn't feel like the story is done yet. naruto needs to tell hinata he loves her before it can end...that is a loose end here:) maybe you could come back and add some...since in the manga...kishi finally got them together...it would be great.
Amer Leon chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
this was a beautiful chapter...when naruto and hinata spend time sparring he gets to see what she is really made of...and she's pretty tough. just a great chapter...well written.
Amer Leon chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
another great chap...hinata is still struggling to understand how naruto feels...and he is too. great descriptive writing when telling about conversations between characters.
Amer Leon chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
great date...simple but a time to get to know and trust each other a little...nice writing!