Reviews for Tell Me What You Want
Gubefan1980 chapter 38 . 1/31
Very nice tender poignant at times, very smexy story. I found this to reread while looking for a story I read a few yrs ago. I thought it was Mergers and Acquisitions, but that wasn't it, so have pretty much given up, and found this to reread. I finally remembered all the chapters except I just don't remember this one. Very good story, angst wasn't too bad and of course, the HEA was wonderful. Xi
Gubefan1980 chapter 36 . 1/31
That was very nice, fuck hawt smexy scenes you write. Very sweet and poignant, loved it a lot, and glad the boys declared their love for each other.
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 1/31
I hope you won any awards you were nominated for. You deserve any and all. Edward's being a bit of a prick right now. I remember another Edward (with Bella) who suddenly turned cold when his head caught up with his heart and and he got scared of his feelings. Glad Carlisle is his brother, to creepy to be his father.
Gubefan1980 chapter 24 . 1/31
This is great, very good chapter, I forgot how this progressed. I remembered how they wound up although to be honest. Lol. I accidentally hit the last chapter a few chapters back and either forgot that they got married. Or when I read it two yrs ago. Those chapters weren't finished. I'll deal with the angst because I know you gave my boys their HEA.
Gubefan1980 chapter 20 . 1/31
I'm still as pissed off with Esme and Rosalie as I was when I reviewed this under my own name in 2014, but I forgot about the sad situation with Edward's apartment. It reminds me of another E/J story, Over The Top, the difference is that Edward's estrangement was due to a profound misunderstanding on his part. This poor Edward suffered outright rejection. I've known to many gay men who have suffered the same tragic fate. But I'm still mad at Esme for just letting herself into Edward's apartment.
Keltyr chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
you write the most awesome slash! And I don't mean the 18 and 21 yo restricted stuff;
Keltyr chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
This chapter bothers me...Edward is an angst-ridden, dependent/dominant emo type A for the majority of the book...I get that he was hurt badly, but this hatred/unforgiveness/revenge/bitchiness, seems not like the character we have gotten to know...this is the third time I've read your story lol!
Keltyr chapter 22 . 12/2/2015
Clueless Jasper. But I loooooved the kick-punch on the a'holes!
Keltyr chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
OMG! That is a frigging heartfelt denunciation!...can feel the pain.
lifi8 chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
So funny!
lifi8 chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
Men are so difficult when they are sick...
lifi8 chapter 29 . 9/18/2015
Maggie is great!
lifi8 chapter 32 . 9/18/2015
Hot!
lifi8 chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
They are so cute together!
lifi8 chapter 36 . 9/18/2015