Reviews for of teeth and ashes
lossoming death chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
damn this is beautiful.
khay chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I'm so glad I found this fic. Sinjin is my guilty-pleasure.

Awesome introspective fic. I love how you wrote Sinjin and Jade's history. Thanks for sharing.
LadyPooh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
i loved this. point blank, period.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So, I thought I reviewed this but apparently I didn't and that makes me feel just awful because this is a really nice piece. I love how you expanded on Sinjin's character. I think you did a great job with all of this and I would love to read more fics from you. Keep up the lovely work!
TheRejectedAngel chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I absolutly adore this. (:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was an interesting, very interesting story of a character that is generally looked over. Poor Sinjin.

I think that it was the little things that really pulled this fic together, that made it so nice and connected.

Very nice job, I really enjoyed this.
sockstar chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Sinjin.

And this story.

Win.

I could write more but I'm not as good as reviews. But this is a great story whilst still being about _sinjin_ and it's actually sinjin and it works.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A Sinjin story? Do we even know enough about him to create a fic? Maybe...Maybe Not...but YOU have written a beautiful story that fits him so well. I cannot understand how you were able to get a feel for his character so well from his small moments on screen, but you have. I love that he loves Jade, and I like the way you play their relationship. You kept Jade very in character but the moments you created between jade and sinjin makes their relationship very endearing. The fact that Sinjin is a genius director is so great and the fact he gets with Trina and Trina has her shot at fame makes this even greater. The fact you took on this challenge is like a gymnast deceiding to perform a challenging move...and COMPLETELY sticking the landing. Well Done!
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
very good sinjin study. as much of a weirdo as he is, honestly, i believe he needs more recognitoin /because/ of that. you paint his life very well, and i like the way his crush/obsession of jade starts, as well as the dilemma with his mother. i liked the idea of his mom's cremated remains in a glass swan rather than just some normal pottery, like most people, and the idea of buying the "ashes of wives of famous vice presidents" is great because it's not only something sinjin would do, but also escalates the creepiness & sadness of the fic.

even though he doesn't get jade, his dreamgirl, i like how he still gets a slice of happiness with his films and trina on his arm (though i think trina wouldn't want him in that way). overall? great, really good way of getting sinjin's character down.
AmbyrRose chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. I think so often poor Sinjin gets overlooked, and it's great for him to get a happily ever after. Fantastic!
in sync chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Dude, this is wonderful. Really, really wonderful. There's too little Sinjin-centric fics out there, and I think that even if there were a lot, this would still be one of the best.

But, yeah.

This is every adjective that means amazing, wonderful and everything in between.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Finally a good Sinjin fic. Capitals need work but thats all.
srslyitzcaroline chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
woah. . woah. back it up. A story about Sinjin that I actually sort of fell in love with? :D

I loved this. plain and simple. loved it.
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I liked it! Sinjin is way too overlooked. All my friends are weird and disturbong, so ya no,it's second nature. one didn't confuse me at all. Now lets just hope no one plagiarizes this! :(
Magical Illusions chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG. THANK YOU FOR THIS. honestly, I didn't think you'd actually do the sinjin-centric I asked for. So thank you, after a long day of school and everything you made my day just by writing this story for me. So thank you. funny story actually, i was actually re-reading your other story " like being on top of the world " ( because i'm weird and like to read awesome Victorious fanfics more than once, i dunno why, like I said i'm just weird like that. ) and I got an email on my phone that read you made a new story. :)

Oh right, here to review the story.

JSJEJDNSMSKXEKRNLZKZMSMDKLA. i love Sinjin so much. :) i love the whole background story you gave for him. :). Sinjin listening to Beck and Jade's conversation in his RV is probably true, ahaha. I can see it. I never would've considered a sinjin/trina pairing, but I can kindamaybesortof see it.

Overall, this story is amazing and sad and yet makes me feel sorry for Sinjin. I LOVE IT.

Thank you for writing it.

P.S THIS REVIEW IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND PROBABLY MAKES NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER. Sorry. :(