Reviews for Little Vixen
PartTimeMuggle chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I love the sotry? Can you let me know who adopted it?
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I have to say only found this story today and loving it girl. I just love vixen she so cute so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon:)
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Your chapters aren't long enough! lol I love reading about the closeness between Sam and Vixen. Really enjoying your story!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
plz plz update! I love the sammy song! it's hilarious!
WarwomanWay chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
Very awesome chapter, but bring Dean back. Anyways can't wait for more.
cold kagome chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
OMG! LOVE IT! AWWWWE SHE SOOO AWAEOMSE AND SOO SWEET .. SHE REALLY IS SAMMY BABY GIRL... LOL LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
Intern of SHIELD chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
*grumbles* time to change shit again... and have you read chapter 1 of Babysitting yet?

Loved it, and must listen to that song. After the fic I was reading, I'm in a better mood dispite last night.
cold kagome chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
AWWWWE.. SHE CONFUSE ... POOR HER
WarwomanWay chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
More! I want more! Vixen sounds so adorable. I can't wait to read more, I love this thus far.
elleran1969 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
cool really enjoying story would love a flashback of Sam knocking up Samhain how did that happen?
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
i love it! plz update! aww! bobby is such a softy!
Intern of SHIELD chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
I squeeled like a fangirl at a Jusstin Beiber concert when I got the email that a new chapy was up! And she's just like David, her first words were cuss words too... and I now have to change somethings in Babysitting...
cold kagome chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
AWWWE... VIXEN IS SOO CUTE
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
plz update! I really like vixen! she's so cute!
Intern of SHIELD chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Eye sex, gotta love it. And poor little Vixen, didn't get to see it. Ah.. I think that meds going to my head. I'm gonna be begging for more at this rate. *turns into a dog and begs, with Sam's puppydog eyes*