Reviews for The Green Band
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Too cool! That was amazing!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very nice.

Now to read the sequel...
Danik chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
love this story)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What a wonderful story!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was very creative! I loved Leprchaun!Tim protecting Gibbs all those years. The ending was beautiful.

Thank you for such a lovely story.
Phaetona chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Tigyr..

yummmmy! Love this one :D McGee is a lucky bloke, just not in the love arena! Can't help but love this pairing. Well writen, pulls you in, good details. And smooshy lovey without being smutty.. meaning I can read it at work! YAY! makes the nights go faster :D

Forever,

Phae
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"He'd anticipated some problems when he'd come into town tonight but he hadn't counted on this. "Lemme go! Lemme go! This is kidnapping, you can't do this...lemme go!" "No, I caught you fair and square. That means you have to grant me three wishes." Seamus MacGruder groans inwardly; another freaking leprechaun fanatic and all because he'd told O'Malley that he'd dress up for the annual St. Patrick's Day Masquerade. "Look, lady, I'm not a leprechaun." Seamus can tell that the woman isn't paying any attention to anything that he's saying. "You had your hand on the pot of gold. That means you're coming with me." He tries protesting one more time but she's not listening. "Now wait a minute, I can't just up and leave. I'm-" Before he can blink, Seamus is handcuffed, gagged and slung over the brunette's tattooed shoulder." - YOU GO, Abs!

"Upstairs in the bullpen, Tim McGee curses silently as computer screen flickers for a few seconds just before he finishes printing the final pages in his report. Breathing a sigh of relief when the report prints out, he reads it over and quietly hands it to his boss for final approval. Tim had volunteered for tonight's late shift, telling Tony to take their teammate out for a St. Patrick's Day celebration, Ziva's first one since becoming an American citizen. Tony had grinned his approval and Ziva had been quietly amused but both were a bit worried about Tim as he'd grown increasingly quieter as the day progressed. Tim knows that most of his tension tonight is not the faulty electricity; it's the argument he'd had with Abby regarding leprechauns. The forensic scientist has been insisting all week that the electrical issues they've been having are the work of the Irish jesters. Tim has been equally insistent that the bad weather, mostly snow and ice storms, has been the culprit and not some Irish spirit with mystical abilities." - Why do I have a feeling Tim is going to lose yet another argument with Abby?

"Gibbs watches with concern as the young agent heads for the men's room. Before he can follow however, the elevator doors open and out steps Abby "Where is he Gibbs? Where's Tim? I've got proof that there are leprechauns and he's going to have to eat crow." Gibbs raises an eyebrow when she says that she has proof that leprechauns exist. Abby stomps her foot as she says, "Well, where is he Gibbs? Oh, never mind, I'll show you and then you can head-slap him for not believing me." Gibbs stares at her, not daring to believe that she's trying to show him a real leprechaun." - These paragraphs were funny.

"Gibbs asks Abby just what she's done. "He's a leprechaun Gibbs; I nabbed him before anyone else could. He had his hand on the pot of gold at O'Malley's and I caught him counting it just like in the legends. So you better be prepared to grant me my three wishes buddy." "It ain't gonna happen lady. I'm not a leprechaun. I'm wearing this get up as a favor to the owner of O'Malley's. We have the masquerade every year and the gold you supposedly caught me at is actually chocolate pieces that we use for drawings during the course of the night. I was re-filling the cauldron for more patrons to try their luck at winning the prizes." "He's right Abby. O'Malley's has been doing that for the last 20 years. I used to don the costume myself when I was in college. It made for some great tips that night too." Tim grins as he recalls some of the girls flirting with him earning him a gentle head smack from Gibbs" - AW! at the bossman not headslapping Tim too hard.

"Seamus nods and gazes thoughtfully at the young man as he quickly types up the statement and prints it out for Seamus to read. Seamus reads it over but doesn't immediately sign it. Instead he continues to look Tim over, and sighs when he sees the almost invisible green ring on Tim's right ring finger. "How long has it been Tim? How long since you've been back to the Emerald Isle?" Tim glances around the room then sighs as he says, "Over 20 years now. I was caught almost 30 years ago and couldn't bring myself to leave." - Please pardon my swearing, but WTF?

"Vance comes rushing down from his office and stares in shock and disbelief at the light fixture. He runs a concerned look over both agents, neither of whom are responding to his presence. "You two all right? What the hell just happened?" "Isn't it obvious Leon? The light fell and luckily for us both, McGee was here to save the day." "Lucky for both of us?" Vance's eyebrows can't rise much higher. "Well yeah Leon, it'd be hell trying to explain death by light fixture to SEC-NAV." Gibbs quips as he hands their reports to him." - Kudos on the quick thinking there, bossman!
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That's great. Love the idea of Kelly making wishes all those years ago! Thank you for the wonderful story.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was a wonderfully imaginative tale. I loved it!

Sue
mcnozzolove chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
L-O-V-E-L-Y! ;D
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Thank you for making me smile this morning. That was a beautiful story, very well done.
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011