Reviews for The Wedding Breaker
Leontinee chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Hi there, I know it's been a while but you have to finish this story! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
This fanfic is amazing! Please do continue it! I love how you write!
GuestPassingBy chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
So, you're going to finish right?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Ahh, so good! Please continue!
MrClean chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Hello? Still there? This is pure awesomeness! Hope you continue this story soon!
xXMayu chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
i hope you're not leaving this unfinished. This story is one of the best i've ever read!
DazzlingClouds chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Oh and I forgot to add that I really like the scene where Tai asks Sora about the cookies. It's sweet, sweet, realistic and a little sad :(
I also absolutely adore the friendship that you have portrayed between Kari, TK and Davis. It's so cute and funny - I laughed at the magazines part.
I do secretly hope that Catherine got it all wrong about Sora's dad, and that she will eventually give up her evil scheme. I'm not sure how you will go on to write about Sora's dad (maybe he will appear at the wedding? lol), but whether he's really guilty or not, I will be looking forward to it! I'm glad you introduced Michael to this story so Catherine at least will have a friend at the end where I presume Tai will end up with Sora. :)
DazzlingClouds chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Hello, it's been a year since you last updated. Please update! I reread some parts of this story to refresh my memory, and just like how I remembered it to be, it's really interesting. You are a very good writer and I would love to see what happens next :) Please please please continue this xD
hama431 chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Updatebthe next the chapter
makeyourlifehappy chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
great story! are you going to continue?
makeyourlifehappy chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
i couldn't stop laughing when Davis and Matt had to sing. you did a great job writing this!
Willy Ketchup chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
I was just looking for a good Digimon fanfic to read when I stumbled onto this. It's a pretty awesome story and you shod really update it, I like the writing style a lot and there aren't that many grammatical mistakes!
Vigatus chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
thanks for updating
kim chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
more chapters. I'm really lookihg forward to it. Thanks and Godbless. )
juliet24440 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Please continue with this story, it is so amazingly good :D