Reviews for The Wedding Breaker
hama431 chapter 10 . 3/29
Updatebthe next the chapter
makeyourlifehappy chapter 10 . 3/5
great story! are you going to continue?
makeyourlifehappy chapter 4 . 3/4
i couldn't stop laughing when Davis and Matt had to sing. you did a great job writing this!
Willy Ketchup chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
I was just looking for a good Digimon fanfic to read when I stumbled onto this. It's a pretty awesome story and you shod really update it, I like the writing style a lot and there aren't that many grammatical mistakes!
Vigatus chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
thanks for updating
kim chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
more chapters. I'm really lookihg forward to it. Thanks and Godbless. )
juliet24440 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Please continue with this story, it is so amazingly good :D
courtney chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
hey i want to know what happened
courtney chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
hey i want to know if he married that stupid model i wanted tai to marrySora .
thedexterfan chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Hi! I love your story! I'm going nuts waiting for the next chapterrr! Update soon please? :)
PS - Plot is fantastic.
Antrxx chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
I don't know. While this was another good chapter the payoff as to why she's being evil seems a bit dull now that its out in the open

But again it is a good chapter and I look forward to the next one.

Your loyal fan
Antrxx
Squit Ayumin chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Yay, you updated! I really liked the answers we got in this chapter. Obviously, there is more to be told, but things are starting to come together. Poor Sora, having to pay for her father's wrongdoings. As admirable as Catherine's sense of justice is, I agree with Michael that she has gone too far. I see no point in taking it out on the accused's daughter, much less Tai, who has nothing to do with anything!

Anyway, here's to not waiting too long for the next one.

(Ha, and no, I don't think I like to sympathise with the villains. I just sympathise with the misunderstood. I think?)
Digi Yo chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Takenouchi was the friend! Um... I mean I think so. Well when you update I feel like jumping about. I cannot wait ofor Catherine to be exposed or since it seems Tai already knows about her for him to ditch her but I am still wondering why she wants Izzy to know about her... Maybe to split the digidestined... Please please please update soon. I will burst with curiosity if I don't know what will happen next!
DazzlingClouds chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Yay, so you finally updated! :') I really love your story and your portrayal of Tai :D I love how he's so level-headed and puts others before himself. The perfect Tai in my heart! Anw, Davis is so sweet, him caring so much for his sister and being protective over her.. well he's really grown up :) Can't wait for your next chapter (good things are always worth the wait)!
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Dont worry, Ive only updated 3 times since then lol. And Surname refers to the last name, btw. Good story lol