Reviews for The Methos & Sekhmet Chronicles: Revelations 6:8
Wesa chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Very well done! I liked the way you inserted Sekhmet into the Horsemen, and the comments referring to Montoya were hysterical! :D Eager to read more.
TV appreciator chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I liked this story-the tension between Methos and Sekhmet, eventually resolved. So what's next for The Methos & Sekhmet Chronicles? I look forward to the next story. :-)
FanLass chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Chapter 6

I did love this chapter of Sekhmet and Methos Chronicles. Its a interesting idea of writing in Sekhmet in the scrips and I think you did it extremely well. I am very involved with the story want to know what will happen next. The characters jump off the page and come to life in my imagination. I loved how you tied Sekhmet in to knowing Amanda too, that was a Hoot! I felt so sad about Silas's death, he just didn't get it and wasn't able to make a transition from horseman to something more. I loved the line Kronos said about Sekhmet- "She is truly demented", she dose demented very well. Very Good job. I can't wait to see what you do next! Keep writing and I will keep reading. This trip down memory lane had been had been a worthy effort and a fun romp!
T chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
I too feel bad for Silas when I watch this episode, so I agree with your decision to make Sekhmet sorry for him too. I agree this is a jam-packed episode/fanfic, so write away, I'm liking the story. :-)
FanLass chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
I love what you are writing. It is imaginative and different from other stories I have seen. I can't wait to see how you are going end this! Now I really like Silas Too! More than I did before and are you going to have Methos still kill him? Maybe i have to cry too... Keep writing I will keep reading.
FanLass chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
chapter 4

yes no? don't ask me your the writer! But don't say i couldn't see it coming. Hey just write chapter 5 then we all can have some more fun. This is a HOOT, lots of fun, more fun than a barrel of Kronos's monkeys! Can't wait to see what you do next.
TV appreciator chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
It's going good so far Abbey. It is indeed a very intense dramatic episode, so the melodrama level is just right. Look forward to reading more. :-)
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like this story so far Abbey. Pretty good writing and we've got some angst in Sekhmet making Duncan promise to kill her if Methos dies. Excited to read more, which I can because you've posted the first three chapters. Thank you for that. :-)
FanLass chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
chapter 3

I love the line - "I knew how you'd react. I'm not like Sekhmet. I don't have clearly still present mental illness to fall back on."

Too funny! I love the way you interweave Sekhmet with the real dialog from the show! Great Job! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep writing I will keep reading.
FanLass chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
chapter 2

you said it - but this is a melodramatic episode. Keep writing and we will see if it too melodramatic - I am glad Sekhemt hasn't lost all hope in Methos, I was worried you were taking the story in a different direction, changing horse in midstream, but you consistent in you writing so that good plot writing. Ok i am waiting to see what happens next.
FanLass chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good Job I see how you are blending the the episode and sekhmet well together, and i like the dialog. I like the fact she is like Methos and doesn't pay her Bar tap. I am just surprized Sekhmet has given up hope so quikely that Methos is not playing one of his mind games and not really with Kronos. But the way the episode was written we the viewer all thought Methos had lost his mind and gone over to the dark side. But all true Methos fans did not want to belive it. It seems that Sekhmet has lost hope too. Anyway its very interesting and true to the orginal story so i am hanging on for more chapters to see what you do with your version of To Comes a Horsesman. Waiting for more.

bonnie