Reviews for My Mask of Anger
rjanarielle chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Once again, I will mention the 1 am thing.

It's friggin' 1 am AND I WANT TO FANGIRL! Kami-sama! I don't want to wake up my older sis or anything so I just squealed inside my head... And... Somehow managed to release it to my pillow. ERMAHGERD! KISSU KISSU ACTION!

I desperately need an update!

P.S. I forgot to mention in my review for chapter 1: LOL YONG SOO! U cryin' bro?
rjanarielle chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
It's friggin' 1 am and I wanna shout at Alfred...
Don't-call-me-eyebrows chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
GUR. YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS STORY IN A YEAR. WHATCHU BE DOIN GURRRR? YU BE FAB! LIKE...LIKE YAH! :D Anyway, yah. I just wanted to tell you that you are fab...have a nice day. MÍ AMIGO. OMG WE'RE SPAZZ BUDDIES, WE'RE MEANT TO BE. xD Im still laughing.
UnifiedNations chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Next chapter WILL BE OUT SOON, DA? :3
hamburgers.NOMNOM103 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awww :this is pretty good, I like this one. You should totally finish it :3 good luck!
Xiina chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Next chapter please! Yay Kiku and Athur kissed~ I hope you post the next chapter soon so I can know what's going to happen to Peter.
Don't-Call-Me-Eyebrows chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Um, hello. _ I am commenting to tell you what an awesome and wonderful story this is. Id really like to see how this ends and then I see the last time it was updated was in April...Anyway, id love to see how this ends~ please update! (but take your time if you're going to! Don't stress yourself!)
xMilkyTea chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This fanfic looks very promising! Even though Alfred is being an ass -_- I hope there is some sort of a love triangle between them and alfred gets jealous of kiku for spending so much time with Arthur . I'm in love with love triangles xD (especially when it's iggy that two people are in love with xD) and it's also a great twist that Arthur is living the way he is, perfect opportunity for a load of angst(I love angst too :P) please carry on, I've added it to my alerts already and really want to read more *o*
sweet as candy chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
aww poor kiku, poor arthur too. i hope things will work out between them.
kuroNshiro chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
AsaKiku moments were all bittersweet which is perfect considering their history here (he should have stuck up for Kiku but I am guessing he rather let Alfred bully Kiku than be friends with him becoz it would mean one less rival for Kiku's affections)... I really like this story. Please continue
tsundere-tomato-luvr chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Herro~ why am I reviewing on this twice? I have no idea, I just felt like reviewing something and I'm not in a reading mood SOOOO. Hiiiiiiiiii.

THIS IS THE MOST POINTLESS REVIEW YOU SHALL EVER READ IN YOUR LIFE! :D
cookie1yum chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
great story can't wait for the next bit im realy curious about whats happened to peter
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN! xD I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT ! 3
Tsundere-tomato-luvr was lazy chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
OMG. THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE HIGHSCHOOL AU EVARZZZZ. X] I REALLY LOVED IT. anyway, lol Kiku sounded like me when he was talking about kh XD AND moodswing much? "I HATE YOU!" "Sorry." "Ok." Keep writing!
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hahaha...I'm a bit of a lurker when it comes to your stories...I have no clue why...-shot-

B-but I'm taking responsibility now (Japan, how I love you so very much), s-so, I hope you update soon!