Reviews for Silent Blessing
Beautiful story.
jayne-190 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful story.
dovepage chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wonderful story if you can say a story like this is wonderful. You made a blubbering fool of me and that is more than the show has done in 6 years. I have just one concern and it hit me as I was reading this. As a practicing Catholic Booth would have wanted his little girl to be baptized before she died. If they suspected she was not going to live, a priest could have been available right after the birth.

This would be very important to Booth, and if Brennan didn't believe in baptism, I still think she would allow it so, at least, Booth could think of the little girl in heaven even if it didn't mean anything to her. Hope I didn't offend you, that was not my intent.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Absolutely gutted. Liked how you told it.
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
What an absolutely beautiful story.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I have no words. That was beautiful.
accountdeactivated1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Beautiful. It didn't just make me cry, it made me absolutely bawl like a baby! Good job, it isn't easy to write about such a hard situation while still writing it in a tasteful manner, and you did it very well.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was beautiful. I almost didn't read it because I had a feeling of what was to come.

You handled this so well. The emotions, the connections, and still stayed true to each character. A complete masterpiece. Heartcrushing, but a masterpiece nonetheless. x
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Sad, heart-crushing and tear-jerking. You are very much deserving of a job well done.
sassybee chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
What a beautiful but sad story, I read it with tears running down my years ago I too was pregnant with a baby I knew would be either stillborn or die shortly after birth.I delivered at 27 weeks and in those days any birth before 28 weeks was deemed a miscarriage so no birth certificate was issued and without that no death certificate so no funeral.I was not offered a chance to see or hold my baby, no photos were have changed for the better and doctors and nurses are more understanding now. Thirty years later I am still grieving. You did a wondeful job with this story. Did you yourself have experience of this?

Thank you.
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh this was very well done. I didn't guess what was going on from the summary and as I realized what was happening, you moved me to tears. Thanks for writing this!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow, that was incredibly sad BUT very well written, so good work!
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh my god this was sad. I'm like bawling over the key board. But seriously, it was extremely well written and very beautiful.
caren67 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
beautiful story! I used Lily Christine as the name in my story a while back ago too :) loved this
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a beautiful story, sad because of the baby, but beautifully told allowing Booth and Brennan to grieve for their baby girl that went Home to God, and rejoice for the baby girl that He allowed to remain with them.