Reviews for Insecurities Cured
Alohamora Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh my goodness this was so sweet! The best thing is that they were in character. I still ship them even after reading all the SotL books. Wonderful story!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"She looked up to see his silhouette pace before the flickering light from their – no, his – chambers, before the candle guttered out." I like that sentence-the style is similar to that of TP.
I majorly ship Alanna/Jon. Although I totally see why she didn't actually end up with him in the books, it's fun to create a world in which she did!
draco and hermione for ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
love it. amazing work, hope you do more
spazzysassyangel chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i liked it :)
tortallanrider chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was... stunning. At first I thought it was when she was still a page, and then I realized how it was a different timeline and was even happier. I'm literally sitting here grinning because this made me so happy. Him leaving the covers turned down for her... beautiful. Thoughtful. Delightful. And when he said "you came back," I was overwhelmed with imagery of that beautiful bit right before the transformation at the end of Beauty and the Beast and wanted to cry tears of joy. This was truly fabulous. Thank you.