Reviews for Completely Invisible
AGirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. This was really good! You've seriously managed to impress me. I love Teddy/Dominique, and they way you wrote the unrequited love in this story was fantastic.

Great job! *adds to favorites*

-Lily
mikki105 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great story! I loved the detail and the way you put Dominique's feelings into words. I can only say two words: Poor Dominique. I ship Dom/Teddy and this makes me really sad :'( But still great writing!
swirling-summernotes chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aw, Dra, this was really amyzing! It was so heart-breaking, the ideas were fantastic. I lovelovelove Victoire, and you did her justice.. so many people love to bash her! So props to you for that. Teddy was hothothot; the way he always is -swoons- Good job on that!

The only thing that I would say needs a little but of help was the grammar, but nothing to extreme to draw attention away from the fic.

It was a great piece to read, very well exploration of Dominique's feelings. Good job!

(I don't thinkg I've ever crossed paths with you on Randomness; I'm Bri! :D)

-Bri-
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Aw, this is so sad, but I loved it anyway.

You were able to make me feel exactly what Dom was feeling during this time, how sad she was that Teddy was ignoring her, how she was torn between Victoire and her feelings for Teddy, so yeah, you were spot on with that. Great job.

However, there were a few things to fix- you seemed to switch tenses a few times, from past tense (-ed) to present tense (-s) and you had some grammar errors (them to keeping walking should be them to keep walking).

Other than that, it was basically perfect, and I really enjoyed reading it! Great job! :D