Reviews for Character Profiles!
sheccidlarios500 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was hilliourios because everything in that story was true! BWA HAHAHAHA!
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lmao!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
s-so f-nccnnnffhaha funny
K-star chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was such a good story. :D I laughed my head off. Please write another story like this! XDDDDD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
He he he! Poor Knuckles! Lol. Rouge finally got what's coming to her!
The Real TDIA chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is funny, well I found a few parts funny some are ok but this story is still great good job Twizz! :)
Gloomy Shadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was hilarious! Really fantastic job on this. I feel a little nit sorry for Shadow but above all this was the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I loved the ending the best. Really great job! It's always the last sentence that has the biggest effect I noticed. Really hilarious. I could not, and still can't stop laughing. Really great job and I'm kinda sad this is only a one-shot. Extremely hilarious.
TailsDollIsAwesome chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Bwahahaha! this story omigosh this story is just funny!
very funny I literally laughed at this!
Girlwithapencil chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"She has a crush on Knuckles"...

Maybe I should write one about Tails having a crush on Cosmo! Thanks for the idea!
TammyHybrid21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
*Twitches laughing and trying to stop* OMG this will keep my dreams sweet and I KNEW IT KnokRouge forever but OMG she got found out that was awesome LOL *laughing so hard that I almost faint* can't breath
KillingKathy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Comedy Gold! Anything I read which I find funny usually just makes me smile. But this was totally different! It reminded me of me and my friends with all the teasing... I'm probably the Rouge who's teasing everyone a lot! XD Is that really what the character profiles said on the 4Kids website? Man... They use SOOOO many puns... I was quite disappointed at first that this was in a story format... But then! I read on! WHOOO!
BaltoTails chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WOW! I really loved that story! Laughing my head off! I began crying!great sense of humor!
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was amazingly funny! :D
Red Ceiling chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You really shouldn't be writing this crap which glorifies sonic X

That terrible show made everyone (mostly Knuckles) OOC

Knuckles is calm and laid back and he should be portrayed with more respect.
CharmyMew chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I thought this was pretty funny!

Great job!