Reviews for The Great Dating Game
Jisca chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Gahahahhahaha the text from Mycroft xD
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
SWEET!
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha the texts at the end were fantastic. Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this. so much fun and emotions reading this ...god you are goooood. please write more johnlock...pleasse
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I was wondering if there was a tie-in with Case of Identity! lol This was absolutely wonderful and I love how you tied Mary in with it. John was so aforable, and Sherlock was too for that matter.
Saphireanime chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
nice spin, liked the ending :) ;)
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved the ending and how surprised Sherlock was about John's deducting skills. While it was not entirely in Sherlock's character to act confused, it was funny to see how John had hid his newly developed skills from him to surprise him with. It was refreshing, one might say. I think my overall favorite part, as said before, has to be the ending; I think the idea of everyone finding out about them being together was completely funny to me! Great job on this story
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I think I'm in love with the idea that 'Molly' is actually Sherlock. Brilliant!
ooo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Good one-shot. Picturing Sherlock in drag was rather disconcerting...but I did enjoy the story. I loved how John blew everything right out in the open. Lmao.
Saskie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So cute! I freaking loved it! 3
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
you know i love the idea of Irene matchmaking Johnlock she would be awesome with all her sly digs and smirking. the perfect best friend for Sherlock while also capable of pulling anything out of John. i feel like there should be a sequel to this or something it's just so brilliant and very funny as well
SfumatoSoup chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh Sherlock. Seriously, never underestimate John's intelligence. I love that John knew. And picturing Sherlock in that last outfit with the falling bobby socks...ahhh. haha. Love this.
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Somebody's been reading the canon stories :D

This was so lovely. Really awesome.
Castiel547 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is great, you should totally continue this and write about the Christmas party and them telling everyone. :D Great work. I loved it! :D