Reviews for These Violent Delights
Astrid Hofferman chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh. The whole time I was reading it my face must've looked like crap because that's how I feel right now. Crappy. And well it takes a really good writer to get me feeling so down after reading his/her writing. So that must mean you're very talented. No doubt you are because damn son. Your writing style is amazing. And that thing in your AN about you sucking at first person POV? Total bullcrap. You were amazing. And how you write Miguel being all devoted to Tulio? Sh*t. The way you wrote how he feels, thinks, and acts made me cry because of its greatness. Like legit. You need to publish your stuff. The world needs more of this fiction-y goodness. Keep on keeping on! :))
Caitie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I know you wrote this quite a while ago and you might not see my comment but this was absolutely perfect. Sweet and sad, I almost cried towards the end, this fanfic was amazing! You're fantastic at writing and this made me feel so emotional! Awesome work, I loved it c:
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh god... i cried :'( ... I LOVE YOU! XD
Julie Damgaard chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
God, this is so good! Ive seen the "[these violent delights]-videoes on Youtube and heard someone say something about a fanfiction, and just simple had to read! I mean, the story is so sad!... But good!

Really great work! Everyone should read this!
iStoleYurCookieBitch chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
So sad yet beautiful. Will you be writing another chapter?
mrs-tsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this is amazing! You should keep writing!
HadenXCharm chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
harrypottercrazed chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was so good. I'm crying!
cherrysnowflakes98 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow that was really good. Even slightly amazing :)
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It's so sad. T.T I'm crying.