Reviews for Taking The Long Way
Jem 4ever chapter 63 . 8/15
You're killing me with all these failed tests. If I hadn't read the first chapter, I would have drowned in my own tears by now. :'(
Jem 4ever chapter 49 . 8/15
Oh, wow. I love Xena the Warrior Princess, haha. I started watching it recently and fell in love with it. I really love this story so far. I love how you take everything and make it different. With them NOT getting married right away, with them graduating together, going to college together, being together for eight years, Britt's depression and how you handled it. How you are handling this tragedy. All of it. Great job and looking forward to the rest. :)
I LOVED this fanfic. I don't leave reviews that often but I enjoyed this fic so much that I had to leave something to make sure that others like myself(ppl just now reading this fic) know that they are about to read an amazing story. I'm happy that I came across this. I'm excited to read the sequel as well. You are an amazing writer and did a good job of capturing every emotion. The chapter songs were a great touch and helped set the mood a lot better as well. I know this story finished 4 years ago but, this is seriously one of the best fanfics I've read and trust me.. I've read a lot lol.
Peaceandlove42 chapter 76 . 6/30
Omg... I don't review that often, but this story touched me so much. I loved it. You are an amazing writer. So good that I'm reviewing a story that's 4 years old. I'm super excited to read the sequel. I read this in 3 days. I also listened to the chapter song each time and that really helped set the mood for certain scenes. You captured so many emotions. I just...Brava.

P.S.
I love you :)
if i were santana man i wouldn't get back to britt that fast.. i'd still be doubtful and hurt she left with no contact after
What a beautiful and wonderful journey! You are, with no doubt, an amazing writer!
purrfurr chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Oh god! I melted!
Guest chapter 76 . 10/23/2015
This is so beautiful and the brittana story I have been looking for. This is one where Santana grows and changes but still retains her personality. Where there's high school, college, drama, god it's all perfect. Thank you so much for this beautiful and wonderful piece of art.
SKEvanche chapter 30 . 10/16/2015
What a great presentation to give in school to others. Wish that had happened when I was that age.
SKEvanche chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
What a cool and touching move- all their friends surrounding them to protect them from a jackass without having to make a scene. Love it!
andrea chapter 76 . 7/18/2015
Hola termine de leer , muy linda historia y me encanta la forma en q santana se va superando y aceptandose.
gracias por escribirla! un saludo desde argentina.
ziesspot chapter 76 . 6/12/2015
By far, the best fan fic I have ever read! .. Actually, probably one of the best stories I have ever read, fan fic or book. The details.. the emotions.. everything about it is no short from perfect. I know I'm reading this a few years late, but I'm so glad I came across this. Reading this even after finishing the show doesn't change anything. It's a story all on its own and its a must read for any Glee or Brittana fan~! Congrats to the author and her betas! Simply amazing. Will absolutely be buying a hard copy.
Vicky chapter 76 . 4/24/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this story and never actually reviewed until now. I really love your style of writing. The way the words and the story flows...it's not forced or fake. It is beautiful and real and so full of heart. I relate so much to Santana in these stories it's ridiculous. You've made me feel every emotion and I honestly want to say thank you for it all. You have no idea how much these stories have helped me in dark times. You gave me hope the first time and you've given me hope once again on the umpteenth time. Thank you.
weeoil chapter 76 . 2/15/2015
Wow! Reading this story is such an emotional roller coaster! When it's angsty, I'm heartbroken. When it's smutty, I'm pleased. And when it's fluffy, I smile like an idiot. I really enjoy every bit of this story, good job!
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 76 . 1/25/2015
So I've only recently found this story and sat down and read it over a few days. It was incredible! I loved that you gave us a completely different Britt/Santana dynamic than you normally see on these sites. At first it took some time to warm up to your OCs (and lack of Glee clubbers), but I am really really freaking glad I stuck with it. This was an epic love story!

But I have to say I was not a fan of your decision to give Caleb the middle name of Antonio. Maybe I'm projecting my own personal bias, but I could never let someone that walked all over my relationship for years be given such an amazing gift. Granted, you did try to redeem him towards the end of the story but I just can't get over all the years of Santana reaching out and Antonio ignoring her feelings for the sake of keeping his wife happy.

Consider my frustration a compliment to your mad writing skills. I've never been so incredibly involved in a story before that I am having a severe case of all the feels for your fictional characters. Thanks again, Lingering Lilies for sharing!
2,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »