Reviews for Taking The Long Way
weeoil chapter 76 . 2/15
Wow! Reading this story is such an emotional roller coaster! When it's angsty, I'm heartbroken. When it's smutty, I'm pleased. And when it's fluffy, I smile like an idiot. I really enjoy every bit of this story, good job!
kc-zoom chapter 76 . 1/25
So I've only recently found this story and sat down and read it over a few days. It was incredible! I loved that you gave us a completely different Britt/Santana dynamic than you normally see on these sites. At first it took some time to warm up to your OCs (and lack of Glee clubbers), but I am really really freaking glad I stuck with it. This was an epic love story!

But I have to say I was not a fan of your decision to give Caleb the middle name of Antonio. Maybe I'm projecting my own personal bias, but I could never let someone that walked all over my relationship for years be given such an amazing gift. Granted, you did try to redeem him towards the end of the story but I just can't get over all the years of Santana reaching out and Antonio ignoring her feelings for the sake of keeping his wife happy.

Consider my frustration a compliment to your mad writing skills. I've never been so incredibly involved in a story before that I am having a severe case of all the feels for your fictional characters. Thanks again, Lingering Lilies for sharing!
In a lot of Brittana fanfic I've read, they've b really famous, or stuck in high school for eternity. I love how they seem like real people.
You are SUCH a good writer!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/10/2014
really? santana forgiving britt that fast and easily?! pssh i would've yelled, screamed, cried at britt if i was in santana's shoes.. putting san through all that hell for so long
SashaLikaMusica chapter 75 . 10/20/2014
This is honestly the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
Antonio chapter 76 . 9/5/2014
I would like to know about the babys pschical apperance . If he looks like brit or san? Im disappointed :(( but i love your story!
Mrs.Nelly Dean chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hey,I read this a while ago and I just wanted to let you know that this is,by far,the best Glee fanfic I'll ever read. You're an incredibly talented writer and I feel so lucky I came across you.
Guest chapter 76 . 8/1/2014
Hi, this may be long overdue but thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I've truly enjoyed it from start to finish. Continue to write and share your gift. By the way my name is Siwe from South Africa.
julso chapter 76 . 7/30/2014
this is by far my favorite. you go into so much detail and its written so well. i read this so fast and i have 8 chapters left of me and you daisies and i dont want it to end. remarkable, very well done!
Hers10.24 chapter 56 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts. I can't imagine the time and effort that went into creating this phenomenal work, and I just want to say that I really appreciate it.
Hers10.24 chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
Beautiful.. That's all I can say
Hers10.24 chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
You made me cry. You made me cry, and I loves it. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts. I really liked your OC and I think that was exactly what Santana needed. Elinor provides perfect closure for what the writers of Glee left out and again, I thank you.
Heather Woodson chapter 76 . 6/12/2014
Thank you so much for your time and effort with this story. I'm so a Santana. I am looking forward to reading all of your stories. I started at the end/beg of your profile so I could read them in order. I liked Britney's version was the first, although I know it was written much later. Tell all your Beta's thank you as well!

I'm not on anything but twitter and as hedderdawn if you have more links or stories or FF you like. I'm reading all of yours first though. Thank you!
Chibiswag chapter 76 . 6/7/2014
Second time reading this story. I read it first years ago when it was first finalized and here I am reading it again. I put off on reading it for so long, afraid it wouldn't live up to previous expectations but it did that and so much more. Thank you.
2,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »