Reviews for Taking The Long Way
andrea chapter 76 . 7/18
Hola termine de leer , muy linda historia y me encanta la forma en q santana se va superando y aceptandose.
gracias por escribirla! un saludo desde argentina.
candi710 chapter 76 . 6/12
By far, the best fan fic I have ever read! .. Actually, probably one of the best stories I have ever read, fan fic or book. The details.. the emotions.. everything about it is no short from perfect. I know I'm reading this a few years late, but I'm so glad I came across this. Reading this even after finishing the show doesn't change anything. It's a story all on its own and its a must read for any Glee or Brittana fan~! Congrats to the author and her betas! Simply amazing. Will absolutely be buying a hard copy.
Vicky chapter 76 . 4/24
I don't know how many times I've read this story and never actually reviewed until now. I really love your style of writing. The way the words and the story flows...it's not forced or fake. It is beautiful and real and so full of heart. I relate so much to Santana in these stories it's ridiculous. You've made me feel every emotion and I honestly want to say thank you for it all. You have no idea how much these stories have helped me in dark times. You gave me hope the first time and you've given me hope once again on the umpteenth time. Thank you.
weeoil chapter 76 . 2/15
Wow! Reading this story is such an emotional roller coaster! When it's angsty, I'm heartbroken. When it's smutty, I'm pleased. And when it's fluffy, I smile like an idiot. I really enjoy every bit of this story, good job!
kc-zoom chapter 76 . 1/25
So I've only recently found this story and sat down and read it over a few days. It was incredible! I loved that you gave us a completely different Britt/Santana dynamic than you normally see on these sites. At first it took some time to warm up to your OCs (and lack of Glee clubbers), but I am really really freaking glad I stuck with it. This was an epic love story!

But I have to say I was not a fan of your decision to give Caleb the middle name of Antonio. Maybe I'm projecting my own personal bias, but I could never let someone that walked all over my relationship for years be given such an amazing gift. Granted, you did try to redeem him towards the end of the story but I just can't get over all the years of Santana reaching out and Antonio ignoring her feelings for the sake of keeping his wife happy.

Consider my frustration a compliment to your mad writing skills. I've never been so incredibly involved in a story before that I am having a severe case of all the feels for your fictional characters. Thanks again, Lingering Lilies for sharing!
In a lot of Brittana fanfic I've read, they've b really famous, or stuck in high school for eternity. I love how they seem like real people.
You are SUCH a good writer!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/10/2014
really? santana forgiving britt that fast and easily?! pssh i would've yelled, screamed, cried at britt if i was in santana's shoes.. putting san through all that hell for so long
SashaLikaMusica chapter 75 . 10/20/2014
This is honestly the most beautiful story I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
Antonio chapter 76 . 9/5/2014
I would like to know about the babys pschical apperance . If he looks like brit or san? Im disappointed :(( but i love your story!
Mrs.Nelly Dean chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Hey,I read this a while ago and I just wanted to let you know that this is,by far,the best Glee fanfic I'll ever read. You're an incredibly talented writer and I feel so lucky I came across you.
Guest chapter 76 . 8/1/2014
Hi, this may be long overdue but thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I've truly enjoyed it from start to finish. Continue to write and share your gift. By the way my name is Siwe from South Africa.
julso chapter 76 . 7/30/2014
this is by far my favorite. you go into so much detail and its written so well. i read this so fast and i have 8 chapters left of me and you daisies and i dont want it to end. remarkable, very well done!
Hers10.24 chapter 56 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts. I can't imagine the time and effort that went into creating this phenomenal work, and I just want to say that I really appreciate it.
Hers10.24 chapter 18 . 6/26/2014