Reviews for Ten Reasons Why I Ship GE
Daiki-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I totally agree with you!
RozBen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm Faving!
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Guest- that's getting a little specific for me. I may be able to work it in, but my original plot idea had it ending before she could pull anything. I'll try to make it a separate story though, if you want. (God, I must have like 100 unwritten or in progress fics with George being raped/tortured/kidnapped/sick/in danger/miserable for some reason or another.)
Hey, it would be kind of cool if we could continue this option outside of the reviews, so could you give me an email address or something? I promise to delete the review right when it shows up in my inbox so that no one sees it but me. Or we can keep doing this, but I'd prefer to move to email. :)
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OOOOOH. what if she like hurts George by hitting him over the head w/ a baseball bat and was there when he woke up at the hospital and he didn't remember who had attacked him?
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Guest- good luck! :D
Admit It Damnit- Sounds great! I shall write that one soon, as soon as I update my poor, neglected works in progress. As for George with a female stalker, I am slowly working on one of those, though it will probably be a nonship story. Glad you like my writing! :)
ADMIT IT DAMN IT chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yeah, George is nervous and Elliot is confident :) That's an intresting idea, I'll admit. I'd like to see that idea played out. I had another idea though, but you're free to use whichever you like, where George has a Female stlaker. *evil grin*
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I do have an account but i kinda sorta forgot my password...Anyway, I will find it!...eventually. :)
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Guest 2- Ah. Well, the fact that you're anon has a bit to do with that since authors can't message you back! If you don't want an account here, try to leave an email address or somewhere else we can contact you, assuming you want to hear back. :)
Admit It Damnit- Just to make sure I have it right- a fic where George is the one who's nervous and Elliot is the confident one? Do you want that to be the only difference, or do you want other things to change as well? Because I've had a plot idea for a year or so that's the reverse of most G/E fics: everyone knows Elliot is bisexual, but no one knows George is gay- especially because George tries to hide it by marrying a woman. I could write that idea out, or I could just change the things you suggested if you want the fic to go that way. :)
-Bucken Berry
ADMIT IT DAMN IT chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I was wondering, for a prompt...could you write a fic where the Awesome Doctor is the one Afraid to go for their relationship and somehow Elliot had gotten him to agree to it? I mean, I'm seeing where George is the beginner partner and how he's so confident about it. I think a spin like that would Really stir things up!
Guest 2 has chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
returned. THANKS FOR THE INFO! AN' IVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE BUT NO ONE EVER LISTENED! seriously, ya can check other El/Ge and I'll be there...somewhere.
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! Okay, I have no idea where you new shippers are coming from, but that makes me a happy camper! You guys mind telling me why you're here all of a sudden? :D
Since so many of you are anonymous, I'll respond via a review, since I can't message you.
M.G.N., who reviewed a year or so ago- thanks for the compliment!
Guest one, who reviewed 8/16/12- I'm happy this works for you! And I'm happy someone else shares my reasoning. :)
Guest two, who reviewed today, 8/17/12- the infamous "Strangle me?" scene is from S5 episode 23, Bound. George figures out that the ligature pattern means that the person who strangled their victims was shorter than them, and so decides to demonstrate with Elliot. He tosses a rope to Elliot and asks, "Strangle me?" to which Elliot responds, (grinning and looking a little too happy, may I add) "I'll try." Then George grabs the rope quickly and says he'll hold it. The scene is pretty much drowning in subtext. :D
Finally, Admit It Damnit- I agree! I wish there had been something between them on the show. AT LEAST a hug or something. But since both BD and Chris are off the show (well, BD may guest star again if the episode calls for it) it isn't happening any time soon. :(
Thanks for the reviews, guys! It makes me feel good to know that you guys like my stuff, and any time more G/E shippers appear (especially considering how many left the fandom when Chris and BD left the show last year) I'm a happy gal. Let me know if you have any questions/fic requests/prompts/what have you. :D
-Bucken Berry
ADMIT IT DAMN IT chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ADMIT IT DAMN IT they should seriously admit it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Which episode does they say "strangle me?" an who says it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
amen to that its all true to good job putting this all together