Reviews for Fleeting Chances
Zherlina chapter 12 . 3/14
Ne, ne *tugs your sleeve* It's been already almost 2 years since your last update *sparkly eyes* Don't leave me hangin' here... Gio and Tsu's relationship was just about to develop, PWEASE..?*sparkly teary eyes* If you don't...*takes out a gun and aims it at your head* My hand might accidentaly slip and pull the trigge- *WAM* Ouch! what the, who?!-
Idiot don't go threatening authors like that!*bows* I sincerely apologize for the brat's behavior
*Tsk* Stupid onee-chan..
*smiles sweetly* what did you say..?
WAAAAHHHH... N-N-N-othing! *runs away*
*sighs* sorry about her she just gets this way when one of her recently faved stories haven't updated since...*glances at the last time you updated* 1 year and 7 months...?*shakes head* what am I going to do with that brat..? ANYWAYS... hope you update soon for the sake of MY sanity.
widi orihara chapter 12 . 2/19
I really LIKE your story! please update again.. I beg you dear ;)
Can't... Do... This... Too... Much... CUTENESS... Need... Violence... *Froths from mouth*
Kya
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 12 . 1/19
More please!
sakura Lee Ho chapter 12 . 1/18
Ah! I want another chapter, I look forward to it eagerly.
Giotto is a love and love with Tsuna... but I'm still being amateur more to the 1827
L'sCoffee chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Ooh, this is getting to the interesting part! Does that mean he's is literally going to merge with Tsuna?
sticy17 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Update more story please ;-)
CloudCarnivore chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
More chapters! Please:) (:
Reader2013 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Whoop! I am truly enraptured by your fanfics!

Hope you'll be able to find the time to update this story soon, I'm really really curious about what happens next! XD
Adriana Espan chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Hmm I feel that there's something huge behind everything, and it links all the things together. Do continue! I'm extremely curious xD
D9Nova chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Awesome story! Just wondering, is this story on hiatus or are you not going to complete it?
AnUnknownAdmirer chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I must thank you for giving me the privilege of this most exquisite read. While it saddens me to find that the last update (a preview) was so long ago, I can understand a busy schedule, myself. Take your time to do what you must, and please keep enjoying your writing. Your works will be all the better for it, and I'm sure my fellow readers would be more than happy with the resulting situation. Again, you have my utmost gratitude. It is my hope this review finds you well.
Airka Yumeko chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
I hope you're still planning to continue this, and haha yea becoming one not quite what I'd come to expect haha totally fine though.
Analanat chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!