Reviews for Fleeting Chances
arashy chapter 12 . 8/6
por favor termina la historia que me encanto, trata de traducirla a espaƱol gracias
Nochaelle chapter 12 . 6/28
Oh god this is so good. Every chapter had me holding my breath! I can't wait to read more about Byakuran Mukuro and Colonello. At first I thought they were a pretty strange gang but after time it became strangely fitting! I hope you'll update soon, this fic is amazing!
L.A chapter 12 . 6/20
Dear author-san... are you not ever going to finish this wonderful story? Its really incredible how you use most of KHR sources to make this story. Your way of sescribing each of the character's character were amazing especially Byakuran. He is the hardest to read!
StrangerAsk chapter 8 . 6/11
Omggggggggg...alaude and tsuna? Yeesss!
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 4/24
Is it me or do I sense some serious R27?
thecatleader chapter 12 . 4/18
UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASE
Erin chapter 5 . 4/4
Hi, I'm from the Philippines...and I really love how you write your fanfics so well. I will support you till the end...and please try your best to complete this. It's 2016 so I'm a bit late...you're probably really busy these years...but either way, gambatene!
Are you still alive ? Please give us a signal. Don't discontinued this.
downtown.baby chapter 11 . 3/23
hello darkness my old friend
i am back here once again
and in this darkness i shall weep
seeking comfort in this heat
for our dear author has not come
to offer us more, treat us like sons
and i stay and pray for more
as 6 weeks fly forevermore
so with a smile on thy face
i run away to win this race
for time shall not stop for I
as the author says goodbye
(aka im back again for like the 6th time in 4th months rereading this pls update and cant review on c12 bc already reviewed :))
Breath after Death chapter 6 . 3/21
I LOVE TSUNA AND ALAUDE TOGETHER XD
phatpanda55 chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
UPDATE. Its not even funny, so please, update.
Akuma chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
talbot?
Lulumo chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Hmm... was there Simon arc?
zulqar95 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
I'm... speechless, for the first since reading Katekyo's fanfiction I actually enjoy G27 in a romantically relationship (well...possessive in Giotto's case) and not just parental or Platonic.

I envy you cause you have such a elegant way of writing, this story really capture my heart and I just can't explain why. But it's such a pity that you haven't update this story in a while, but it's okay though, I wouldn't mind waiting cause the plot of this story is just plain worth it.

So thank you for sharing this story : ) ciao!
Shaymaa chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Please I beg you , please update!
I need the next chapter!
It's had been a year! Please tell me if you are alright!?
On my mail