Reviews for A Pirate's Love Story
LuffyForKing chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I love this story so much! I wish that you continued with it!
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hahahaha this is cute!
Ellerocks92 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Oh dang, I thought I was going to burst a gut laughing... I'm certainly coming back to this story! Please write more!
Inori. D chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Cute, are you going to continue with the story?
There aren't many RogerxRouge fanfics out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Love
sairakanzaki chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
WOW this story is great and kinda funny

Poor Roger ahhahahaha

ls. continue and update soon
Makkan chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I just realized that a mustache such as Roger's would probably to a pretty good job at deflecting slaps, no matter how hared, so a punch to the gut was really the only way to go.

I just love their dialogue. And I love that Rayleigh doesn't take any crap from his captain. Just as it should be. I also like that you don't have Rouge and Roger falling in floundering love at first sight. I'm looking forward to more chapters. But, no pressure or anything. Unless pressure makes you productive and creative. Then LOTS OF PRESSURE! LIKE A DIAMOND!
Makkan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Dude, your take on this pairing is probably as close to canon as it gets. Rouge is the kind of lady who wouldn't take such a comment. And she could certainly punch Roger in the gut hard enough to make him double over. No slaps for this girl!

You can tell I love this already. Thank you for being the first and the satisfying when I need some RougexRoger love.
Drunken Pirates chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
i love it! its nice and funny 3
melodisz chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I totally loved this, please update! XD
Awsme Grl chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
WOW! These two are great at insulting each other. I laughed all the way.

My favorite was:

"Yes please." Roger said with a heavy sigh. "Ray? Do me a favor, tell me my mustache is kickass."

Rayleigh opened his mouth as if to say something, but he couldn't quite get the words out. "That's kind of pushing it."

"...You suck."

Totally hilarious! I'm waiting for more updates!

Awsme Grl :)
nekked chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Oh my god you are BRILLIANT. Especially since we haven't even seen much of anything from their personalities in the canon story line. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. And I like this portrayal way better than the usual romantic stuff people put them through. A :')
roo17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, nice first impression Roger! I loved it!
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Haha! I could so see this too. Fun little ficlet to read )
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great oneshot. Very funny!