Reviews for Grey and Brown
lord periperi chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I immediately clicked on:Favorite Story! This is beautiful, although I hate how she still has feelings or Ron-but I do understand it. :)
leeleepupu chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
N'aaaaawwh it was amazingly sweet my heart goes out to Draco!
arula chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
REally well written, I feel like you managed to develop their characters in only 2 chapters :)
fantasia-49 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
oh i love it really! exccellent
smileylol chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
nice last line... :) hahhaahha great story!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
Mitsukit chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Awsome fanfic! I like the brown-grey theme...I am glad they got back together!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Aw... Such a sweet ending.
I luv VA n so many more books chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Nicely written story...I enjoyed reading it a lot ...a third chapter would be great so please update soon )
NikoleRivers chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
:) Awww
RahRahReplica chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this, very well written.
Angel chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Love the ending :) tad obvious, but it was what we all wanted 3
Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This...Has just become my favourite fanfic ;)
aaguilar0616yahoo chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Reading it was fun, but I feel almost cheated that there was no build up to the relationship of Draco and Hermione. You had asked for writing prompts in the A.N. of the second chapter and I'd personally like to see the story of how they came to be together. It's been a few days since I logged on, but the name is my email if you feel you need to respond. I know authors prefer to know who's writing about their stories. Your writing is loads of fun to read. A nice balance of plot and lovin' . Thanks.

A. Aguilar
Oceanwind chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Very good, I liked all of it actually. But then again, I'm a sucker for a good story written out. I can't really find anything I would change about this. Brilliant really.