Reviews for Seventh Generation
teruteriyaki chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I re-read this fic and... I am crying all over again...
so beautiful! and i know that 4 people there were doumeki, yuuko, kohane and himawari.
but I cant shake my imagination that telling me that those were syaoran, sakura, syaoran and sakura (clone), well, all of them are 'tsubasa' right? that kind of ending is works for me as well.. lol D
Craving.for.Icecream chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I don't know why, but I'm crying. It is a really lovely ending for holic and I think this is my new headcanon for what happens after the manga ended. I really loved reading this :)
chishiki chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm almost crying right now. This is truly beautiful. I don't even have words.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh gods... "Amnesia, redemption, I don't know"... This fic was so beautiful! Utterly captivating with Watanuki and the newest Shizuka.

I adored, loved, cried for, the silent communication and deeper meaning along the lines. You finally gave them all a closure. And the egg has finally made his part.

It was beautiful.
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Incredible... I am at a loss for words.

This was the end the manga lacked, and I thank you for closing the story in my mind.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It made me feel rather despondent maybe?
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Who are the four figures? This is really interesting. :)
Sparrow79 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was beautiful. A masterpiece. Oh, my goodness, I nearly cried at the end! And when he said goodbye to the girls and Mokona. There was so much love there and so much dignified respect. And then the 5 people meeting again! Gorgeous! They're Yuuko, Doumeki, Himawari, and Kohane, right? They were the people that were closest to him in life. It was just wonderful. Thank you for writing this!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was very well done and it really pulled some emotions out of me. Great work!
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Gosh, that was...amazing..And you made me cried! Darn you! And love the fic!

Who are the figures that Shizuka saw at the end anyway? Watanuki, his parents and..?
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful story.
Toxic Wishes chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
the seventh generation of Doumeki throwing rotten eggs at Watanuki?

As tempting that sounds, I'm glad you didn't really do that xD this story was really good and how someone from the family actually refused to do his duties.