Reviews for We Are Pilots
91kaycee chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Nooooooo! Why are you doing this to me?! I had stuff I wanted to say be forget that I just need you to tell me this will be finished. Please.
Emily Grant chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
That was great! Even though im not a big fan of slash, the scenes between tron and sam were written so well that one could simply NOT turn away :) Great plot overall, and i love the depth in Tron's charecter and how he develops throughout. Good job! :p
Mimi MC chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my GOD! I can't believe it when I saw this on ! I read your brilliant masterpiece a year ago on livejournal, and fell in love. Thank you so very much!
TheWingsOfButterflies chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
How have I never found this fandom before? How?! But oh thank god I did. This was beautiful and sexy and wonderful! You are just magical! Magical! I had to read all of your TRON fics after I read this, and the wonderfulness continued! Oh please write again, great author!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Really love this story! Love the pairing of Sam and Tron. And I just had to laugh at the epilogue! I just had to keep reading until I'd finished! :D cant wait to read the sequel! :)
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Tetractys chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
This is the first Tron story I've read, and I must say that it was brilliant. I love how well everything just comes together, and the post-Clu Gird you made was fantastic. I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
And I have to stop now to get some sleep. Which means, FUCK, CLIFFHANGER! pun intended. What with them being in a canyon/cliff. Derp.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
-stabs you, points at eyes- These tears! These tears were caused BY YOU!
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Purring, sleeping Tron. D'aw. I also liked the use of "possessive octopus." Very amusing wording.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I pause in my reading to say: Your characterization of Zuse/Castor is very well done. I could actually SEE his facial expressions. Bravo! -keeps going-
hotstep122 chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
gotta love the MP3s X))
Shayne Pratt chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
Just read the whole loooong thing over at the kinkmeme and HAD to see if it was up here as well - though I should prolly be asleep...oh god it's 0300! Ahem, anyway. *happy dance* awesome fic is awesome! Please oh please say there's a sequel or something!
Vittaria chapter 15 . 12/5/2011