Reviews for Mine
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aahh, Klaine cuteness alert! I would give you con-crit, but I can't think of any! You've got Blaine just right, his description of Kurt was so... adorable! Got to love it! :D
beatlebun chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I read this story once before and wanted to read it again. Couldn't find it, so I googled 'Hummel does have a nice ass' and here I am again, yay! Great story!
betweenlife chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Loved that. Thought it was cute Blaine stuck up for Sam!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Love, love, love this to death! Yea Blaine, defend your man's hotness! Because come on, take one look at him, Kurt is hot! Seriously though, I love it.
ohdaito chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
awwww that was so unbelievably sweet :) i. . . i love this story with a passion!
Jerrika chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I didn't know what to expect, but I'm glad I read this one! Thanks for all the cuteness - I loved reading why Blaine loves Kurt.

Great story!
eustilly chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I 3 this one-shot.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love You and your fic and all it chooses to be! So cute, and real, and perfect!
Enaid Mora chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved this! It had a completely adorable beginning and the end made me chuckle! :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awww, this was VERY sweet! I'm so glad Blaine defended Kurt! And I couldn't agree with him more. Kurt is VERY hot.
just another fangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
oh my gosh that last part, the "mine"

I CAN'T EVEN. sorry I'm an intense Klainer and holy crap that was great :)

You should write longer stories, because you seriously have the talent for it!
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ha! That was great! And I could totally picture the whole thing with Sam happening.
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
HAHAHA LOVE! Wow how amazing are you? Answer? VERY!

Em ]
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*random spazzing etc etc* SQUEEEEEE! I adore this.
Sage of Asgard chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
lol I can srsly see this being in an actual episode.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »