Reviews for Mine
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love lovestruck!Blaine... This is the first fic I've seen like this, of Blaine defending wy he likes Kurt. It's so cute!
Daybreaq chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was adorable! I love Blaine telling Puck, "Oh, he's not your boy. He's mine." And of course, the last "Mine," too. I can actually see Puck being a little bi-curious. Good for Blaine to kinda stake his claim just in case. ;)
Vesper212 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ahhhhh... so nice... Totally made my day!
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
cute. way too cute. this is just so sweet.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved it!
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Haha I love this!
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I LOVE this story! XD Well done!
BM22OwenstinaKB chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love this so much. Blaine is so sweet. Finn is so funny, hearing a guy talk about his brother. Puck just made my day. The last line...priceless. I give you, 100 out of 10. Please make another stroy like this. If you do, we can best friends forever.
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
thank you puck, and thank ou blaine. greatest interaction.

"Mine." makes me happy
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
this was too cute. I love it!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This made me smile so hard. Love it, love it, love it!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I think there needs to be more fics like this. Who doesn't love Blaine listing off everything he loves about Kurt while Finn is in the room D And Puck... gotta love Puck, oh god he makes me crack up. Love this story 3
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Haha. This was cute and funny. Loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i love that story! It was soooooo funny, i loved hearing all of the reasons why blaine loves kurt, and it wasn't just because of his body. That was so adorable, Thank you for writing it :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6