Reviews for Come Away O Human Child
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 9/18
I know this is most likely a one-shot, but it makes an interesting premise. Particularly how you've written Petunia. She's still not happy about Harry being there, but she seems to be more...accepting, I suppose. It's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it will do. *shrug*

At any rate, well done and thank you for sharing.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 7/4
This would make for a very interesting story if you continued it
OrianBloodBath chapter 1 . 5/24
It seems like it would be interesting if you decided to continue it.
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 3/29
Thats it?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 2/28
I like it
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/14
If the old Headbastard'd have fits over a Harry Potter raised by demons, then he'd likely be under Poppy's care with Harry raised by the Adams! Merlin have mercy on his soul if he realized Harry WAS related TO the Adams!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
SHJE chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I love the Addams Family, and enjoyed this story, but shouldn't Morticia be Harry's cousin as opposed to his aunt?
Evani chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is really sweet, and I love the stories where Morticia comes and brings Harry to a loving family and home. Thanks for writing this :)
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Ah another one shot I would love even more if it turned into a full story XD
pikachucat chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
A great one-shot, but what a lovely story it would make! )
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I see a fine Addams all grown up waving a wand in one hand and a poised-tipped blade n the other.
CalliM chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know you said a Drabble but this intrigues me so much. I'd love to read chapters and chapters in this verse. Maybe your muse will plop a honking big plot bunny on your desk if I whine some more!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Amb chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i love this, but i think there should be more to it then this, other then that i think it's a lovely story