Reviews for Come Away O Human Child
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 10/7
Oh man. I would kill to see a Harry raised by Morita and Gomez going to Hogwarts. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
CT.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 8/16
Hmm very interesting wish you would continue with the story
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I love crossovers. Especially this crossover. I believe Mortitia would've been a great choice for Harry, aside from the craziness, but other than that she's a fabulous mother.
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I know this is most likely a one-shot, but it makes an interesting premise. Particularly how you've written Petunia. She's still not happy about Harry being there, but she seems to be more...accepting, I suppose. It's not quite the word I'm looking for, but it will do. *shrug*

At any rate, well done and thank you for sharing.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This would make for a very interesting story if you continued it
OrianBloodBath chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
It seems like it would be interesting if you decided to continue it.
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Thats it?
Gracfully chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I like it
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
If the old Headbastard'd have fits over a Harry Potter raised by demons, then he'd likely be under Poppy's care with Harry raised by the Adams! Merlin have mercy on his soul if he realized Harry WAS related TO the Adams!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
nice
SHJE chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I love the Addams Family, and enjoyed this story, but shouldn't Morticia be Harry's cousin as opposed to his aunt?
Evani chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is really sweet, and I love the stories where Morticia comes and brings Harry to a loving family and home. Thanks for writing this :)
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Ah another one shot I would love even more if it turned into a full story XD
pikachucat chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
cool
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
A great one-shot, but what a lovely story it would make! )