Reviews for Come Away O Human Child
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 2/17
A great one-shot, but what a lovely story it would make! )
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/7
I see a fine Addams all grown up waving a wand in one hand and a poised-tipped blade n the other.
CalliM chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know you said a Drabble but this intrigues me so much. I'd love to read chapters and chapters in this verse. Maybe your muse will plop a honking big plot bunny on your desk if I whine some more!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Amb chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i love this, but i think there should be more to it then this, other then that i think it's a lovely story
dcarson chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
The physical stuff they would probably consider fun and games or toughening up. The emotional abuse would never be accepted. Gomez and Morticia are a wonderful married couples in terms of how they care about each other and their family.
lunabane chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Sequel?
misuky7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is an interesting little piece, I quite liked it. I wish there was more. :3
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hmm, this story give a few veiled hints that I'm choosing to interpret and misinterpret in ways that are really getting the gears turning. I will have to ponder on these new ideas.

Keep up the great work!
SpiderWriter1992 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please tell me this one will at least have more in the future. I am truely addicted to reading your Harry Potter Cross-Over fanfiction stories.
kaear chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I like this universe. I'm curious what a Harry raised by the Addams in America would be like. He could be taught by them or go to an American magical school. Thank you for sharing.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
To the waters and the wild we go.
LoireLoa chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That's quite the prompt. I can only imagine what would have happened afterwards.
StatetWolf chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This tale is far too short and I feel as though you could put a very unique spine on the Potter Universe by adding more to it. Say... what would Harry be like after having grown up with the Addams Family? What would Hogwarts be like do to the unique behavior of said family influencing him? Would Griffindor still be his school house and would he bring a rather spooky and all together hooky feel to the school?
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
where's the rest of this?
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 5/18/2013