Reviews for Come Away O Human Child
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 8/5
I love the Addams Family, and enjoyed this story, but shouldn't Morticia be Harry's cousin as opposed to his aunt?
Evani chapter 1 . 7/29
This is really sweet, and I love the stories where Morticia comes and brings Harry to a loving family and home. Thanks for writing this :)
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/20
Ah another one shot I would love even more if it turned into a full story XD
pikachucat chapter 1 . 4/21
cool
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 2/17
A great one-shot, but what a lovely story it would make! )
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/7
I see a fine Addams all grown up waving a wand in one hand and a poised-tipped blade n the other.
CalliM chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I know you said a Drabble but this intrigues me so much. I'd love to read chapters and chapters in this verse. Maybe your muse will plop a honking big plot bunny on your desk if I whine some more!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Amb chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
i love this, but i think there should be more to it then this, other then that i think it's a lovely story
dcarson chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
The physical stuff they would probably consider fun and games or toughening up. The emotional abuse would never be accepted. Gomez and Morticia are a wonderful married couples in terms of how they care about each other and their family.
lunabane chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Sequel?
misuky7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is an interesting little piece, I quite liked it. I wish there was more. :3
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hmm, this story give a few veiled hints that I'm choosing to interpret and misinterpret in ways that are really getting the gears turning. I will have to ponder on these new ideas.

Keep up the great work!
SpiderWriter1992 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Please tell me this one will at least have more in the future. I am truely addicted to reading your Harry Potter Cross-Over fanfiction stories.
kaear chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I like this universe. I'm curious what a Harry raised by the Addams in America would be like. He could be taught by them or go to an American magical school. Thank you for sharing.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
To the waters and the wild we go.