Reviews for Chris Colfer Reacts to Alpha Male Madness 2011
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loved it!
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great fic! I love how real this Is 3 I totally ship ChrisCriss but I kinda rather fics where this all happens, you know? They tease each other, mess with each other... xD
dragonruler1992 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Haha that was brilliant! :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hahaha cute! Gosh, Darren is SUCH a sexy beast. And Chris Colfer is a beautiful Angel. Together they would make the PERFECT pair! Curse Darren's straightness!
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was so cute!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is too precious. As we speak btw, I have two of those tabs open and I'm randomly voting for DCriss. Ah, this stuff warms my hearat.
xbriex chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is such a great way to advertise! yayayayay! I've been trying to spread the word too :) EVERYONE VOTE HE DESERVES THIS!

uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b234757_alpha_male_madness_2011_time_
canuckpagali chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL, what a cheeky and cute way to advertise the poll while attempting to respect this website's terms of service. Hats off to you!

(Technically, the website's terms of service don't permit RPF fics, but this doesn't seem to be enforced so I think your fic is safe and won't get removed).

Hope Darren gets lots of votes. I'm voting as much as I can, but Supernatural fans are numerous and avid, so I'm mentally preparing for disappointment.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I voted for him then begged my friends.