Reviews for Drabbles for the Dream Spirit
Laylababe27 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Grammar Defender,

Wow, you really did a fantastic job with that story! Stop beating yourself up, your story is much better than the story I had planned to do for the drabble contest, though I still hope to upload it before the end of April. I'll be cutting it close! This is my first attempt at doing a story on fan fiction ever so please read it and give me feedback, I would ever so much appreciate it.

Soon to be fellow writer,

Laylababe27 :)
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Astounding. I'm grateful that you published this so early, because honestly I was completely lost as far as the terms of April's challenge. And I actually thought of the exact same thing for "Majesty!"

This story really is awesome. It's a good thing you decided to join the MBS fandom.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Well, Grammar, I have to say - your take on these is different than what I've seen before, and it's, as always, incredible.

Some of the drabbles I found clever; "Majesty" for example - I wouldn't have thought of that. Others were somewhat obvious, but with fifty prompts you can afford to be obvious.

I also love how you wrote in SQ's backstory. It makes sense, ties in with the plot, and just adds to the grief when [spoiler deleted for those reading. See "Responsibility"].

As for CC, the only thing I can remember to tell you is that the correct form of "add" in this context is "ad" [see "Grow"].

You continue to impress me, Grammar. I can't wait to read your next piece.

-Kahlan