Reviews for What Could Have Been
Emmy Rain chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Dude this is awsome!
Harley Quinn:Mista J! Ember's reviewing somthin' I think.
Oops gtg
RollingUpHigh chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Aw, I wish you would continue this, the plot could be amazing!
KARASU25 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Ah, I wish you would update this, it has so much potential!
jadesha chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
AWESOME!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
please update soon! I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Magus1108 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Wow. This is very interesting! A shame this hasn't been continued in such a long time.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I think the saddest thing I find in this is no Matt. I had plans for him. Interesting idea you have here. :)
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
So a version where Andrea didn't have a change of heart. As short as the chapters are, I wouldn't mind seeing this continued at some point.

Definitely more than a little interesting.
Tigress2929 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
great story! I want to read more! update soon!:)
GrayHeart chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
great story please continue the drabbles. I want to see his life as he grows up with bruce.
koi chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Yessss

This needs to be a full story. Or something. Or maybe it is perfect just as it is- small little snippets of what could have been.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Please update soon!

I always wondered what could happened if Terry's parents were really killed.
louzeyre chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Very interesting - although I can't help but wish for longer chapters (but that's just because I want to have more of it to read)
Righteous Fury chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Good start. Hoping for a rematch between Batman and the Phantasm soon, and this time with no Joker to interrupt Bruce and Andrea's "reunion."
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
HELL YES this is a brilliant idea.

I just remember, when I first say this episode, I really was curious about what would have happened, if she had gone all the way, done everything necessary to make a true copy of Bruce.

Thank you.