Reviews for Of Bees and War
xxNellxx chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
no.47 captured me
xxNellxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, I love this! It's really really good! I love these sentances!

Can't wait to read more. Some made me feel quite tearful actually, and others made me smile. Some of those sentances- i reconise little bits n bobs from the orignal stories.

Love this it's brilliant!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
A fascinating approach! I'd certainly love to hear the back stories to some of these, someday.
DavidTennantIsMyGod chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Honestly, these we're both absolutely beautiful and more terrifying than the books or show ever were. I read a line, and my brain runs away, taking the melancholy ones and turning them into stories I don't want to know, taking the sweet ones and feeling happy for the life they lead. I cannot put into words how amazed I am by this work.

More, please, more.
FoxSparrow33 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
These are quite simply fantastic. It's amazing how much you can capture in a line! Can't wait to read the last batch. Any chance you'll expand a few into multi-sentence format? Every last one of these has enough content to fuel a one shot, or a whole novel if you chose.
Feej chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Wauw, i love these :) I already loved chapter 1, and i'm happy to see you've come up with more! 'Balcony' in chapter one is definitely my favourite! I knew i had read a moriarty-smoking line somewhere (i used it in a drabble a while ago, and i couldn't figure out where it came from)

Thanks for updating, i love these oneline-fics that make you go: 'wait, what was that?' (like the bloodied scarf, what happened to the scarf! That works for me :)

*story alert, yayyyy*
rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked these little snapshots :D 'Balcony' was intriging and 'Jump' was quite shocking. And I think I liked 'Jousting' the best :)
OwnedByASpoiledRottenDobie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aw, it was sweet:)
nw chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Beautiful. Look forward to more.
Rae666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was beautiful and so well-written! I love the idea behind it.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Really good. I think you didn't finish one - #26?

These were beautiful. Will you write more?