Reviews for Mount Doom with Sam
The-Right-Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I Love this!
The time you took to create this is most appreciated, and this has most certainly been added to my favorites!
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That's great! Really funny and sweet at the end. I wouldn't climb Mount Doom with Merry either. Or Smeagol. Though I would go with everyone else. Especially with Sam.
Koraki chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was very funny, and the final sentence was truly heartwarming. You have Dr. Seuss' style down pat, which made this little poem all the more enjoyable.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A great poem fic. Very well written.
Sarah's Scrawls chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love this! So Tolkien and yet so Suess! I showed it to my mom, and she loved it, then I showed it to an LOTR friend, and he loved it too. Why don't you write more LOTR fanfic?
Vilinye chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love it.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Pure genius.
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was very good. :) I've always liked Dr. Seuss because of his ability to take things and simplify them while making them fun. His works remind me of my childhood and so do things written in his style. Great job!
Ariyah chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Cute, hilarious, and surprisingly true(ish) to the books! I like it!

~Ariel_of_Narnia
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Completely charming and disarming. Were there others who associated the little Seussian character with the Shire citizen? Does it matter? You pulled it off.
GildorInglorion chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is sooooo funny! And the end is so sweet!
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
great rhyming, and i love how you made it so sweet at the end :)
Darkover chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Dear Gilari: This was weirdly funny, and the last line was kind of sweet. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing and posting it. Sincerely, Darkover
K Finance chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is freaking awesome! I love Green egs and Ham and I love Lord of the Rings. Funny how they're better together.

K Finanace