Reviews for Reconciliation
Very Nice.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Adorable.
RosieShak11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is beautifully written and seems very in character too. A short piece but because you pull on all the back history it means that there is no instant love but well-developed and it seem very real. Very good job :)
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was lovely, I love your writing style and the way you make me feel like I'm actually there and can visualize what's happening. One question, though, did Hermione give up her child or have an abortion? When she moved you didn't mention anything about her and a kid. Did she give her baby up for adoption ? Great story, I enjoyed reading it! :)
Polyplectron chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I love the way you write. It's lovely to read :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow. What a first chapter! And...did she lose the baby, give it up for adoption, what? She was upset, yes, but she was definitely unfair to Snape; and I suspect part of her did believe that he would love her forever even without her being there; he'd done so for Lily, after all.

He was right to ask for answers before tearing his heart out again. He just didn't realize that it was mutual.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Did Hermione dump Severus and have an abortion without telling him? Poor Sev, always falling hopelessly in love with cruel, unprincipled women who are utterly unworthy of him. And of course he comes groveling back to her, just as he would have done for Lily. He just can’t catch a break, can he?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
very well written short story! Please do continue your De Profundis...
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ok that was less tears. I like it
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Well done, as always.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
wonderful
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Your story was beautifully written and had me on the edge of me seat the entire time, just when I thought I knew the outcome you would twist the plot subtly away towards another. You captured the characters so wonderfully, and I felt as if I was sitting on the sidelines watching the two from afar. I look forward to more stories!
Neeps513 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love this )
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Lovely, lovely, lovely

I love your writting and I've missed it!

Thank you for sharing this, it made me really happy! )
Mione21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Gah! What an emotional roller coaster! Your writing is immaculate, and your ability to write an engaging story is sublime.

Now I'm going to need a forklift to draw my mouth closed, because when the story ended, my jaw broke the floorboards, and now it is stuck in the open position.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.