Reviews for I'm With the Mafia
khausmiley chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Update soooooonn!
SINOSIJAK chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Omg! Is she dead? Cuz you have'nt updated for a year! So I think she died because lack of oxygen hehehe...Plz update soon! This is the only good gokuharu multi-chapter fic I've read so far, so you have to update soon! ( )
redhead.witch chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I really hope that you will continue this story soon. I love GokuHaru and it's one of the best I read about them. :D
inkuseitor chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
She's not breathing for half a year! T_T
Ignis76 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Was that a Yuri moment I spied? Awesome chapter by the way.
EndlessFlame chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I like your AU. There really should be more GokuHaru stories this long. The plot adds to the adventure. It's a nice read. I can't decide who to sympathize with half the time. Lol More?
LavenderSkies chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
This is pretty interesting. it's like KHR: the Realistic Version. haha. but this last chapter's quite a cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out what Chrome actually did to Haru, how's Haru going to survive, what Gokudera's gonna do, which side Chrome's really on, and why Hibari chases her. All these questions! Hope you update soon! XD
EmmaSwoon chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
OMG OMG! KYAH! SOOOOO GOOD. I CAN'T STOP READING YOUR STORIES. I AM A BIG FAN OF GOKUHARU AND THIS JUST TAKES THE CAKE. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.
viv chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I read the last chpter yesterday, and it ended in the most interesting part. Please release the next one soon. Good luck with writing!
viv chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
This chapter was really funny. I am rushing to the next one!
viv chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I really like how the story goes. I am impatient to read the end!
Witty Tennis Girl chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
This is a really good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
twilightHaru86 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I finished all the chapters and can't wait for more! I really like this story- it renewed my love for GokuHaru ;)

As for this chapter- oh my god, Haru was choking and they didn't notice? Poor Haru D:
Oh perilous world chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Can't believe their aren't more reviews for your story, it's amazing! Can't wait till the next chapter!
poppy chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I quite enjoyed this chapter; it was funny, full of haru, but most of all, there was yuri! . Just kidding! I'm really intrigue by the setting of the story and the direction it's taken in... I look forward to reading more!