Reviews for Trust
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
That was great my eyes are filled to the rim with tear I'm not quite sure if they happy or sad tears, but all in all it was great. This review is for all five chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Love that you updated but please, you have to update again!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Love jj and reid
TinaraXx chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Aww this story is gorgeous! I love it! Xx
alice chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
More plz
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Love that u came back to this story iv always loved it
sugarhigh9394 chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Great chapter.
Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I just found this story but I really like it! I hope you will conitnue it because it seems like you've left it. Anyway fingers crossed! :D
HayleyMikaelson chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
this story is sooo adorable! I can't wait till Spence and JJ get together :) Can't wait till the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
This is really cute and good. Please update soon.:)
Lucille chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
What a wonderful story. I have thoroughly enjoyed JJ and Reid as young high schoolers.
lpearson chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
What a good story! I absolutely am loving it. You describe Spencer so well and you described the painful high school years almost too well. LOL! I forgot how hard they were. I love how you show how hard and faithfully Reid and J.J. study and work. Reid had to apply himself even though he was brilliant. I love how you show how hard it must have been taking care of his mentally ill mother. How hard and painful. I LOVE it! Thanks so much!
LeedsUK chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Really enjoying your story and looking forward to reading more update soon please
Whatif-ifonly chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Great chapter! I like how you're showing that JJ and Spence are more alike than they realize. I can't wait to read more!
blackandblueangel chapter 4 . 6/15/2011