Reviews for Darkness of Flames
pokEFan22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Poor Charizard. I don't like the parts where Charizard disobeys Ash, but this was an awesome story! But I also feel bad for Ash. Sorta. Kinda. He shouldn't forfeit if he has other Pokemon with him. Or does he?
Sniglet chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was cool, I guess.
Lorea02 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Your story is really well-written...keep up the good work!You'll be a famous writer someday. Mark my words
Lord Van chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Its ok
Darkwing chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Poor Charizard, haha Ash. MY Charizard is well trained, level 100 ::grins:: and I treat him very well; unlike a certain trainer . . .
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
i like it! charizard POV is good!
farla chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Ice Dragoness chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
This is incredible. I just realized, I'm crying. Wow. And who wouldn't understand this? It's fantastic. It's going on my favorites. I like it when people do something about the darker side of Pokemon. But this is great by itself; don't expand on it.
Jessie4 chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
This here is a great fanfic. It's got a sense of pain that you don't find in very many pokéfice these days.. Truly something to be proud of.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
PLEASE please, write another one, a follow up, oh please say you will!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
COuld that of been more depressing? I think not! With most fan fic's I feel you really need to expand on this. What will become of Ash now? What will become of Charazard now? To have the light restored only at the end, how curl.

PLEASE RESPOND. I like to know what others think of my opions.
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
How sad, but Charizard would have fought a Venusaur, because it is powerful!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
Charmander chapter 1 . 4/27/2000
Please write a sequel! This is a great story!