Reviews for Snap Shots: On the Way
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my, such love and warmth. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 1 . 1/9
Beautiful!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww, so sweet.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
One reaction: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so freaking adorable, I love how protective Jane is of Maura and their daughter. Mother lion for sure.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I teared up a little so very beautiful
Trish92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh this is just beyond cute. a little rizzles baby. The scene in the end was so awesome, one little hand on jane's. I could picture it. Awesome work.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Remind me to stop being lazy. I was lazy and didn't read your or anyone else's fics and I almost missed this! Kick me in the ass and call me... Tom, (I have nothing better to say so I will now exit stage left)
graywolf68 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
WOW, a cranky Maura, now that was a different mood for our favorite doctor. I loved how the baby responded to Jane's voice, that was so sweet.
clandestinedly chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I really loved this; your characterization of both Maura & Jane was perfect and I love your narrative. The story flows really well and I love your deacriptions. Lovely :D
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
loved it :)
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love that Jane automatically starts rubbing Maura's feet. And loved the return of "my wonderful detective" and "my little ME"

I LOVE that Jane's voice calms the baby.

And lol at Maura reminding Jane about her language.

I love that Korsak was taking Jane's car keys. ROFL

Love the name, and she's going to be such a cutie!

ROFL. "You won't even let me wash the good china"

Awww. Jane and the baby was so cute.

LOVED this fic. SO well done.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like this universe too and am glad you decided to continue. I really like the snippet idea, you did a great job with them. Jane all nervous is the last part was really sweet.

And I'm sure they will be 'crazy grandmothers', no doubt...
worstliarever chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i like the idea of these one shots. That ending was adorable.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great follow-up to "New Experiences". I love how confident Jane is right up until the baby arrives and then she starts freaking out about holding her!
HeartofArtemis chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a great story! Love the banter between Jane & Maura.