Reviews for a minotaur's story
Mjoern chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
NOOO they are all dead and won't come back! T..T
MJoern chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
yeah I want the mino to win!

or keep getting killed but less lamely it'd be cool
MinotaurFanToo chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
P.S. Do you plan to explore the controversial subject of Minotaurs erotic rituals? ;)
MinotaurFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Those Minotaurs. So much like PMC. Please update soon :)
LovelySinner7 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Bad minotaur! Get away from my frriend with that axe! Nice ending.
LovelySinner7 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Okay... very interesting... but when doing an author's note, you dont have to state it... when you're doing a point of view, just do this:

Someone's P.O.V. (author's notes goes at the end of the story.. if you just put it in the middle of the story, then it messes up the flow of the story...)

Also you havent been sending me ur chappies to revise for you... anywho you dont have captialize the entire name of a person's name.. which i noticed happening in this.. just captialize the first letter of a person's name, place, or thing...thats is what you would call a noun...
LovelySinner7 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I think this is ur best chapter yet..however... you should send your drafts to someone so they can proof read it for you...i'll help u proof read ur fic... but if thats the case..send it to me in a pm( personal message)
ChaosBringer7 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
Very good. May i suggest however that you get a Beta reader to ifx your little errors though because people will then review aswell as Alert you and make you their favourite Author
LovelySinner7 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Ur spelling is improving but it still needs some work... maybe you should include a epic fight scene with kratos. To real,y show how much the poor creatures really do suffer. You should work on adding more details too..._
LovelySinner7 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Whoa! U made such an improvement... im super proud of you. Very good...ur puncutation is improving...
ChaosBringer7 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Hey really nice! But if you have somebody else around you see if they can overlook your story to fix up mistakes. It's what i do! Please try to make it longer though. Just keep writing and writing instead of actually just posting every paragraph you know? But otherwise all good!
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Grammar errors here and there and puncutataion needs work but I believe what your strength is that you are pretty good at developing a plot.. you just need to have some one help you with making it even better... if you want, I can help you out...
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You are improving and that us good.. I kinda feel for the minotaur...
ChaosBringer7 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Getting better. Just be sure to ask someone to look over your words so they can spell them for you. But it's great!