Reviews for Another Brick Out Of The Wall
Tori-Bird627 chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I would love another chapter!
Annabellie-ache chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
you should continue this, i love your writing!
LudaNeet chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
How was the fanfic convention? I never knew there was a such thing. How much are they? Hw do they work? Sounds interesting, will they be having one this year- 2013 and are you going?

I love all your Winchester stories! I am very intrigued by this one! I hope you will be finishing this one it is great! :)
LudaNeet chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I am loving this story! Sammy and Dean interaction is tooo sweet! I cant wait to read the next installment! Sammy telling Dean that he is scared of Sam! I just can't waut to see what is going on !
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
So thats why Sammy hates clowns. Buger King is that good dough
Keiou chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This...is confusing xD Wether a dream or a hallucination on both sides- or whatever it is- I can't name it. But well...it's fun and I don't need an explanation so far. All I have to do is enjoy the cuteness! xD
And there is much of it. I don't have to tell you that I'm in love with your little Sammy, aren't I? He's the best.
When "little" Dean appeard in Sams "dream"- or whatever it is- I laughed at how he took the role big Dean is playin in big Sams life. At first I though now it's going to be Sam taking care of the younger Dean but...nope. There goes Dean massaging his shoulders. Great! He's always the best big brother he can be.

I don't now why but 'Hey Jude' always makes me sad. And with thhis whol Goddnight-song-Mary-and-Dean-thing it's just super sad! And heartbraking. But also amazing. The way you switched the text. I think that's totally a thing Dean would do. I'm thrilled.
Okay!
Looks like this story is a little dusty(? is that even the right word? Uhm...), but even though I'm looking forward for more- especially more wee-Sam-stuff(Did I mentioned that you're great with that kind of stuff?!). But don't feel pushed or something :)
Greets
dsl116 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Geez I love this story.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I must have missed the alert for this chapter when you posted.
I loved Dean's conversations with Sam and Sammy.
The song was very Winchester.
Thanks for the update. :)
galen chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
I love this story and hope to see the next chapter very soon. You are such a wonderful writer and capture the essence of the brothers so well.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
There are definitely streams crossing, all right. Very strange.
missingmikey chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
So glad you're working on this again! Great story and who doesn't love tiny Sam and his big brother!
DARK3DBABE chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
WOW! LOVED and FAVED this! PLEASE hurry and update! P.S. .. The title :-( ...I was gonna use the Pink Floyd song "The Wall." was gonna call it "Another brick in the wall."! (I know that's NOT the EXACT title you used but you did get the idea from Pink Floyd.. Right?).. I can't believe you beat me to it! I also can't believe no one else had the EXACT same idea to use Pink Floyd as a refrence! (And no my story wouldn't have been the same but it would've been about Sam's "Wall" and Sam going "crazy" and Dean taking care of him through the breakdowns.. Yeah I know we aren't the only ones to go THERE with a story.. but the title AND Pink Floyd refrence.. Now I'm gonna have to retitle mine :-( ... But no biggie... Just wanted to let you know I had a similar idea for a title and refrence!) .. ANYWAY.. REALLY LOVED this!
emebalia chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Great story and I'm so glad you came back to this one. Love the younger versions of them especially Sammy and how they interact with the adults.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 9/21/2012