Reviews for The Legend Of Naruto
BLEACH
IS
CONFIRMED
Guy story
Sir,if Naruto meant strawberry, I would accuse this story of being a bl each story,what with the tense zangetsu blade.
Monster King chapter 17 . 2/2
Great story it's just a shame though that it looks like you have gave up on it.
PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE PLS UPDATE
Cooutlaw chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
Hey I was just reading this story again and was wondering if you would ever continue it. I like the way this story is going and it deserves to be continued I would be very disappointed if yet another good story was left incomplete and abandoned please do continue.
Currahee506 chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
update
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
So, what's next? I hope you will continue because you've still got 9999 credits and a bag full of tokens waiting to be used...
Seth.Smelser chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
At this very moment a young boy who shares a body with a dead soldier falls out of a rift that opened in the sky and lands near the ANBU agent crash who was investigating a large disturbance in the area. And by the way ive enjoyed this story so far.
Arrexu chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
I think you're forgetting that naruto has a face mask. shouldn't he eye smile instead-?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Just stopped reading when Naruto and Tsunade apparently decided it was ok to lie to her, and condemn Naruto to a hellish childhood. Congrats on making a Naruto dumber than the canon one, I didn't think it was possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I just came to congratulate you on your autism, it has truly shown how much of an idiot you are.. The kyuubi isn't a demon but a construct for chakra made from a primordial God juubi. Or tentails. But if that's how you see it I guess idiots truly are helpless..
Ozzy chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
Nice!
darksurlord13 chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
Great story hope you update soon
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
Ch 17

Finally! Worthy summons. The mighty dragons.

Now to free the Wave. Zabuza - Haku 1st meeting . Training but not Naruto. He is just too fragile because he's a clone. Blood clone (Chushin Bushin ) should be better.

Now the meeting with the dragon representative of their pact and ability to blend. Along with hypothetical keke genkai ancestor of the special gifts . Or to revive that also.

And The Fox to return her power.

Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
Ch 16

DO NOT DOUBT IN YOUR SELF! YOU ARE GREAT.

Now there is other way. The hidden anger making the other Naruto grey instead of black .

How about just to accept himself. That is also the way of Mu Release.

Update the last Ch which is number 17