Reviews for I don't want to be alone tonight
Pennelope J chapter 12 . 2/9
Another quick comment... THIS IS AWESOME AND BRILLIANT AND SO WELL RESEARCHED. Sorry I got shouty there for a sec but this is the most original and thoughtful fan fiction I've read in awhile. Perfect amount of R rated and G rated. I love it.
Pennelope J chapter 3 . 2/8
Ok, I was considering writing a comment, but honestly, I just wanted to keep reading. So, pardon any typos if they're are any as I'm quickly jotting this down because I absolutely have to make this comment before I can continue to do just that. This is brilliant. I love it. Mostly because you've done your homework and pointed out things I've never thought of. Like him growing up in a prison and knowing things despite being inexperienced. I just love it. Ok, back to reading, now.
Phishouttawatta chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
so good :D love it love it love it
Phishouttawatta chapter 15 . 9/19/2016
Oh I like this so much and it makes SO much sense. I wish this were canon.
Phishouttawatta chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
This chapter was awesome! I loved it:)
Phishouttawatta chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
ugh so much love
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
I love it, not a caustic relationship with her mother and a sister :) it's nice. and I'm glad minion is proud of Megamind, he should be!
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
I love their little banter, it's adorable. I can't wait for more of it when she's not trying to talk on the phone
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I like this one, he seems appropriately startled, but not panicked at their positive interactions or any misunderstandings. I feel like people make him pretty intense emotionally in these and he so far seems a little more balanced. :) I like that they curled up together, fantastic.
CattyBlack chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Continuaaaaa
amythestblade chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Okay, explain the whole "necromancer in Arizona" thing, please. Is that a reference to something, cause I tried googling it and all I came up with was some famous rock formations. I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of backstory. *pout*
cl0ve chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
I really hope you return to this someday! c:
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Another great Megamind fic! It was great while it lasted, though I can't complain about it not being finished...I rarely, if ever, can actually finish any of my own stories. I always get caught up in plot holes or distracted by plot bunnies and end up leaving a story for another new one.
But great work here! I really liked your characters and ideas, everything felt genuine and very well thought out.
I think a few years ago I came across this story, before it was this complete, quite a bit at the beginning and middle sounded familiar to me. But I didn't have an account back then so probably lost the name to look it up again.
Anywho, keep up the great work!
~Pepper
Flightspan chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I love this fic! Second time reading it through now. Not sure if anyone else answered the napkin under the drink thing, but they do that for any drink that will dribble condensation into a puddle. It's less to protect the table or bar, and more to protect your clothing from drips and dribbles. )
senpen banka chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Great story, hope you decide to continue it!