Reviews for I don't want to be alone tonight
amythestblade chapter 3 . 8/22
Okay, explain the whole "necromancer in Arizona" thing, please. Is that a reference to something, cause I tried googling it and all I came up with was some famous rock formations. I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of backstory. *pout*
cl0ve chapter 16 . 7/3
I really hope you return to this someday! c:
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 16 . 4/14
Another great Megamind fic! It was great while it lasted, though I can't complain about it not being finished...I rarely, if ever, can actually finish any of my own stories. I always get caught up in plot holes or distracted by plot bunnies and end up leaving a story for another new one.
But great work here! I really liked your characters and ideas, everything felt genuine and very well thought out.
I think a few years ago I came across this story, before it was this complete, quite a bit at the beginning and middle sounded familiar to me. But I didn't have an account back then so probably lost the name to look it up again.
Anywho, keep up the great work!
~Pepper
Flightspan chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I love this fic! Second time reading it through now. Not sure if anyone else answered the napkin under the drink thing, but they do that for any drink that will dribble condensation into a puddle. It's less to protect the table or bar, and more to protect your clothing from drips and dribbles. )
senpen banka chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Great story, hope you decide to continue it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
This is the best! I love all your megamind stories. Longing for a resolution to some of the plot lines.
werewolf6780 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
*Squee's happily* KEEP GOING THIS IS THE BEST MEGAMIND FANFICTION EVER! Please don't stop! It's literally the greatest thing. Seriously. I love you and your brain and this fanfiction is positively the best thing I've read and I've been LOOKING for forever. Please keep it up!
guest chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
You are continuing this story, right?
Because its fr*cking great.
asiastana chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Such a cute story!
Luna Grace Frost chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Update please this is very good!
justanotherpanda chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
I am loving this story so much!
Tenshiii77 chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Oh my gosh, this can't be it. This is the best Megamind fic I've ever read, and it would be such a shame if it was never completed! I loved your writing style, and the way you kept everyone in character. I really hope that you continue someday soon. I'll be following you! :)
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Bwahahahhaaa! Ooh Megamind is just too clever, putting another reporter onto Metroman's trail. XD That's awesome.
Poor Metroman, idiot that he is, he should have just come clean about what was really wrong. People would help, heck Megamind would help just so he's still have someone to spar off with. Can't wait to see more on this. _
Liontaz447 chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
You should write more! This is really good, I am looking forward to a new chapter!
Liontaz447 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Man, I am getting a little jealous of Roxanne because she has something that I don't, even though she is a fictional character. Maybe I will have what she has soon enough, for my life has only just started.