Reviews for Do You Want to Give Me Your Number Now or Later?
Britt chapter 6 . 3/30
Love this chapter, nice to learn more about them when they were at highschool and before during their youth.
Britt chapter 5 . 3/30
Another great chapter. I love the 4 of them together. The bantering between them and I really hope Valera will find someone who loves her and will married her.
Britt chapter 4 . 3/30
Calleigh is one stubborn woman, but I'm glad she has great friends, especially Eric. Great chapter.
Britt chapter 3 . 3/29
Really amazing. I love the 3 of them together and it was nice to learn more about Eric and Calleigh. Great chapter.
Britt chapter 2 . 3/29
Poor Calleigh.
Britt chapter 1 . 3/29
Great chapter, so Eric gets her phonenumber after all.
Annemarie chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Love your story so far, I'm looking forward to your next update. So please if possible will you update, because honestly I just can't wait. Thanks for a great read.
Margie chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I just read your story and it was lovely. I enjoy reading it.
augus10 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Great story so far. I love every chapter and I love Eric and Calleigh together so I can't wait
to see how their relationship will go from here.
augus10 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Another lovely chapter. Eric is just too nice, Caleigh is right he just makes excuses instead of telling the truth.
augus10 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Another sweet chapter, so cute.
augus10 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
This was sweet and I love it, by asking each other questions they getting to know one another better too.
augus10 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
This was an amazing, wonderful chapter. Beautiful written. I love it and Valera is just great.
augus10 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I love it, this was funny and also cute.
augus10 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Another great chapter, I just love the 3 of them together, the playfulness between them. Afterwards when Tim has left, the more serious talk between Caleigh and Eric.