Reviews for The Big Ben Chimes Stoppage Mystery
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I'm glad he stayed. I thought he might try to run afterward.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very nice. Any chances for a sequel?
whereSilencebegins chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
WHY does this story only have 4 reviews! It should have a hundred! I loved every single moment of this story, from beginning to end and I could not stop reading until I got to the very last line. My eyes were literally glued to the screen. Everything about this was just...omg. Perfection! And holy shit, woman, the sex was hot. *melts* Seriously well done...

I'm going to raid the rest of your stories now!
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Eiiiiie, I loved this. This is the best smut I've read in /such/ a long time. I cannot stress that enough.

Not to mention I adored the ending ;w;

Thank you for writing this.
xoJemiox chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this is good, but it feels unfinished :/ too many questions unanswered.
Krucksue chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great story
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh Harry, how you slay me with your daredevil antics, and your smug mug! I quite enjoyed this story, right mix of tenderness and smut. Heartbreaking (and tantalizing, you talented wench!) to hear snippets of Draco's time in the slammer.

I especially like the ending, shows promie for them to grow as a couple, although I assume it would have its share of bumps. A sense of authenticity, especially when writing fanfiction, is much more appreciative than fluffy endings. Depends on your mood; somedays all I want are fluffies. Arc/sequel, maybe?

P.S.- Sorry to Umbrid-I mean umbrage!-you, but I seem to recall that historical story involving Faro/Pharo. Is that complete? Have any other imcomplete works? Hem hem.