Reviews for Fire and Ice
Kuroneko13 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Ur fic is intresting. Have u seen Mosquiton 99 yet. Some episodes r on youtube. Its alittle different than the OAV version. Please continue this fic. I luv those 2. I always thought they acted more like a couple than siblings. Any way Ja ne )
AVAAntares chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
I'm glad someone finally decided to write a fic about Honou and Yuki! Those two are my favorite Mosquiton characters, and there's such potential for... well... unusual weather patterns. :)
Twon chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
i know that person was really nasty with there review and they should go write there own stuff cause urs would kick their ass off the site! well ja ne no da!
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
i like this. When are you going to update? or is this discontinued? if it is please stat so!
Brandy aka the Author chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
In response to the below comment, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry I've been a fan of the series BEFORE the anime came out. In fact, BEFORE the DVD of the OVA were available on eBay. I became obessesed with the series after seeing the DUBBED VHS and if that's not loyalty, I don't know what is. (Actually, The MM dub isn't too bad.)The whole story was started before the anime came out. And as for the story in general, I don't like it and I think it sucks, but at least it's original. And that's what any writing is supposed to be about. If it bothers you so much, Ms. Blanco, consider it an AU. And guess what, you can control what you read. There's no need to leave a somewhat nasty comment. Though, I must ask, was comapring me to "Inaho's cousin" an insult? If so, it's back on you because I have no idea what you're referring to. Have a lovely day and write your own fanfic and post it so we can see whatever talent you think you must have.
Vanessa Blanco chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
You know Yuki and Honoo met while they were still in the past and if you don't know that, you should not be making a fic. You're like Inaho's cousin! They met Moqqui when they were trying to find out if he was a thief! Watch the anime first before making Fanfic Okay!
Mytsie-Sama chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
There indeed needs to be far more Mosquinton fanfiction. This, however, is a splendid start!

*it's late, what more do you want from my tired brain?*

Lacewing chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
I like the story, I really hope that you do more with it!

Like to see where it goes to from here.

If you want some help o such, I'm a total nut for the Mosquiton series!
Kittenwithclaws chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassse write more? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a mosqiton on top? I like it, I think your characterizations are pretty accurate. There just aren't enough mosquiton fics!
KAtzztar chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Cathrine Bloom chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
*chants* We want more, we want more!

Very nicely done. And on the subject of self insertion...I wrote my stories that are up on this server 2 years ago, I didn't know any better than! But I am working on writing new ones without such stuff.

I love Master of Mosquiton, you're doing a great job with the plot of your story.
Spot-thechelsey chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Now wasn't that a brilliant idea to continue the plot? Thank you, thank you all ... considering it was MY idea. -.-;; And it's ChelseY, not Chelsea ... *says with funny accent* say it with me ... ChelseY ... Spot the ChelseY ... anyways, you want my next idea on how to continue the story? ;;
Tessen Girl chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Look! I'm reviewing my own story! Aren't I just so tacky? Heh heh heh... Actually I wanted to say some stuff but am too lazy to update an authors note or something. So:

*Author's Note:* I managed to borrow some ideas for the next chapter from my friend Spot, but I haven't had the time or the inspiration to write anything. Arg... Damn writer's block. Must kill it. I do promise that I'll get another part out before... uuuhhh... I die of old age. ; I just bought Master of Mosquiton subtitled, so maybe that will give me some inspiration. ANYway, MANY MANY MANY thankies to the ppl who reviewed! I feel so loved! *Cries over-emotionally* I'll go and begin brainstorming ideas for the next chapter now.

._. Ja ne!
Sky Strife chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
That's good, I always wondered how Yuki would meet honoo and how those two would get Mosqui as their master! Oh and really good use of words hehe n_n
MakoAnime chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! What bothers me about Self insertion is A) a lot of charecters end up out of charecter, b) the person allwys falls in love with their fav. charecter. and it goes on and one... *sigh* any way... YAY! a second chapter! Please contiue! Hono to the rescue! *giggles darkly* and evil original chareters, YAY!